michael bisping hurt luke rockhold's feelings for like 13 minutes

Oh my god the irony lol

How do you land over 50 significant strikes but he only had 2 moments? You’re still a shitty poster after all this time. Not surprised to be honest.
well apparently Bisping didnt have any significant moments according to Anderson fans...... But he landed more significant strikes than Anderson. So name these "great moments" anderson had other than the flying knee and the teep to the face mr know it all?

clearly you need to educate yourself

well apparently Bisping didnt have any significant moments according to Anderson fans...... But he landed more significant strikes than Anderson. So name these "great moments" anderson had other than the flying knee and the teep to the face mr know it all?

clearly you need to educate yourself
Literally no one said that. He landed a knockdown in that fight. Watch the fight you fucking child

Literally no one said that. He landed a knockdown in that fight. Watch the fight you fucking child
someone hasnt read through this thread

maybe try doing that and then get back to me ya fucking dork

Lol at bisping still triggering nuthuggers after he's already retired.

Try watching fights you fucking imbecile
if you read this thread you would see I explain who won each round of the fight ya fucking reprobate. Stop trying to insert yourself into this debate, I dont give a fuck about you or your opinion. So read the thread for anymore responses from me, because you have so far offered fuck all back in return

The post fight conference (they need to bring those back) was one of the funniest things ever, Bisping really went up in my estimation after the elite level trolling.

75nO3x1.gif

"Refuses to fight the man he's talking about"

He fought Luke twice and knocked him cold on 1 weeks notice. Who are you referring to?

Yes. He did.

First time he got embarrassed. 2nd time he took a short notice fight that was going to be the last fight of his career in hopes to finally get the gold. He caught lighting in a bottle. God Bless him.

He refused to fight Luke in the trilogy....A fight that definitely should have taken place over anyone he fought afterwards. He refused to take it, and talk a bunch of shit like a gigantic baby....I don't respect a man who will do that. It's the ultimate show of cowardice, and douchebaggery. You can talk all the shit you want if you plan on answering for your words. He didn't. You can talk all the shit you want if you already proved your point. He didn't. Being 1-1 with a fluke win doesn't prove his point.

So you can play dumb all you want. We all know perfectly well what happened.

I'd have to rewatch it. I just remember that I had it narrowly for Anderson. Almost everything Bisping landed was a weak jab that did no damage. You must really love point fighters if you had 4-1 Bisping.

There is no honest person who thinks Anderson won that fight.

If you image search Bisping Silva here are the results:

10qfhww.png

Clearly a dominant victory for Bisping

Lol

Again... all of this is moot because the fight should have ended as a KO for Silva in the 3rd. We are discussing a decision that only meant anything because they fucked up the initial call.

And it is extra moot because this thread isn't about Anderson Silva, it's about Bisping talking shit when he really has no grounds to. He is 1-1 against Rockhold, so why is he talking so much shit? I only brought up Anderson in the first place because it's just another example of Bisping talking shit under dubious circumstances

Hahahahaha using google images as something to back your point up is beyond dumb

Back