michael bisping hurt luke rockhold's feelings for like 13 minutes

tumblr_o39ebhG6Ju1u2ragso4_r1_250.gif

it's always great to see Luke getting that smug grin smacked off his face

cr27L77.gif

giphy.gif

3f2b149aa7b7d815d35f6ee405e040ff.gif

I can't respect a man who will talk all this shit and refuses to fight the man he's talking shit about.

It's traits like this which is why Bisping is so universally despised. Even when it involves a douche like Rockhold.

I can't respect a man who will talk all this shit and refuses to fight the man he's talking shit about.

It's traits like this which is why Bisping is so universally despised. Even when it involves a douche like Rockhold.

"Refuses to fight the man he's talking about"

He fought Luke twice and knocked him cold on 1 weeks notice. Who are you referring to?

THIRTEEN MINUTES

Luke rocksalt gunna salt man.. Bisping has some of best trash talk weve ever seen really underappreciated..i wouldnt mind seeing these guys fight at 205lbs.. If ping didnt retire

IMO Luke would have won the trilogy.

He fought Luke twice and knocked him cold on 1 weeks notice. Who are you referring to?

Luke won the first matchup... 1-1, too bad we won't see a rubber match

Its amazing how Bisping made the rivalry look so one-sided. It feels like they fought 100 times and Bisping won all that. Meanwhile its 1-1 and both fights were really competitive. Lmao, and Luke is actually a better fighter IMO (except for that glass chin)

BTW. someone gif that for me for avatar i beg you

Dislike both guys, I'll be rooting for the ref if they fight again.

This

I'm not a Bisping fan at all, but come on. He KO'd Rockhold and then retired 3 fights later

Bisping knocking Rockholds head against the cage like a ping pong ball was amazing.

Its amazing how Bisping made the rivalry look so one-sided. It feels like they fought 100 times and Bisping won all that. Meanwhile its 1-1 and both fights were really competitive. Lmao, and Luke is actually a better fighter IMO (except for that glass chin)

BTW. someone gif that for me for avatar i beg you

How the hell is getting knocked the fuck out in the first round competitive?

Back