michael bisping hurt luke rockhold's feelings for like 13 minutes

Anderson was besmirched with relentless technical precision by bisping. Anderson nutfleas shouldnt bring that fight up,even.

And instantly cry into their hands when their forum opponent enters this fight into the conversation.

Anderson was besmirched with relentless technical precision by bisping. Anderson nutfleas shouldnt bring that fight up,even.

And instantly cry into their hands when their forum opponent enters this fight into the conversation.

Amen Brutha from another Motha

I like how Bisping is still salty about the Vitor loss

He has every right to be pissed off man. Vitor fucked his eye and was roided out on TRT and god knows what else.

This fight should of ended between the rounds..herb fucking sleepin..

Anderson bless
Herb didn't even stop the fight after that knee. He looks at Luke with a WTF is he doing KTFO face.

I still can’t believe there is a large group of fans that insist Anderson won the Bisping fight. At the time of the fight, I didn’t care who won, just wanted to see a good fight. At the end of 5 rounds, it was clear as day to me, and any objective viewer, that Bisping had won AT LEAST 3 rounds. And that’s what is severely lacking among MMA fans & why we have to deal with so many nonsensical claims of robbery in EVERY SINGLE marginally close fight; OBJECTIVITY.
Silva fanatics and their delusion
tenor.gif

Funny how Roiderson's only highlight in the fight is the result of a dropped mouthpiece, and he still lost the fight anyway.
{<jordan}

Roiderson... brilliant... and you only had to change 3 letters and add one to change it from his actual name! You... you are a wordsmith sir. Then you followed it up with an original meme image! Good interneting.

People like more Bisping than Rockhold, because Bisping is avarage fighter, with poor athleticsm (one eye), so most sharedogers can identify with someone like him not with Luke who's banging 10/10.

Yes he retired 3 fights later after losing all 3 fights
<Goldie11>
He beat Hendo, barely.

But so what? Why does he have to rematch a guy he KTFO'd in 1 round? He doesn't owe Rockhold anything.

Maybe move on, yeah?

People like more Bisping than Rockhold, because Bisping is avarage fighter, with poor athleticsm (one eye), so most sharedogers can identify with someone like him not with Luke who's banging 10/10.
But I thought all Sherdoggers were 6"4, super ripped and banging 10s.

While I won't argue based on the scoring system Bisping won the fight Anderson had far more than 2 desent moments. Bispings was didn't look the way it did from 2 shots. Anderson landed a lot of nice punches as well as that knee, the nasty front kick and an absolutely beautiful inside cresent kick I still can't figure out how he landed with Bisping only 6" away from him.

Anderson has been way to passive and playful since the leg injury. Old Anderson who attacked when there was blood in the water would have destroyed Bisping and Diaz and possibly even finished DC after hurting him with the liver shot. Unfortunately that man no longer exists though so this is pure speculation.
all the damage was done by the flying knee

Back