Mexican Boxing Equipment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep i never cut thumblocks off, i just try to soften up the thimb as best as possible.

I cut the thumb off my reyes and its the best thing I've done to it.

I've had enough of trying to buy myself a second gi!

Tatami Estilo 3.0...no stock
Gi on BJJHQ...no stock
Even Fuji w/ free shipping ran out!

Meanwhile, I'm fully aware Juan's special is about to run out in three days time and I have around $130 lying around...I must resist....

I cut the thumb off my reyes and its the best thing I've done to it.

Co-sign 100%! It was a little nerve-wracking, seeing as I was potentially ruining a pair of expensive gloves. If I were to get a new pair of Reyes, it would be the first thing that I would do.

207x5j5.jpg

Awesome stuff Goldenboy
but uh wheres the yellow gloves to match?

Golden I really hate to tell you this man...
but im afraid youre going to need to order Yellow Winnings

Lol. The whites will contrast great, matching colors look sweet and you can't go wrong with them. But taking something and making it contrast with something else is much harder and ultimately more satisfactory on my behalf.

Strato...his combo will look fine...at the MBC I saw a video a few months ago of a guys sparring with a yellow fg-2900, yellow winning protector, and white winning gloves (he was sparring against chris pearson) and it looked really sharp.

It actually looks better than an all yellow would have looked.

Strato...his combo will look fine...at the MBC I saw a video a few months ago of a guys sparring with a yellow fg-2900, yellow winning protector, and white winning gloves (he was sparring against chris pearson) and it looked really sharp.

It actually looks better than an all yellow would have looked.

That's actually where I got my inspiration. It looked REALLY sharp. Maybe the best combo of colors I've seen on gear

Yeah to be honest i thought about it for a future gear set when i started ordering my sparring gear. I tried to search for that video again but i think CR took it down. It's great too in the case of winnings since these are standard colours (well I think yellow is discontinued but at one point it was).

The only monochromatic set ups i've liked are white, gold, and that neon yellow of canelo's new sparring set up. Other than that...mixed combos look better imo.

who makes Classics?

Because Classics, Campeon and Casanova all look the same ot me, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back