Mexican Boxing Equipment

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree...full thumb would be better because of how the palm isn't split but instead has that neon outline. I also think the double stitching should be neon green and not white...small detail. With the gloves too it kind of makes you think the gloves might just glow in the dark

Also I have no idea why grantworldwide.com still isn't running. It's been saying coming 2013 since november 2012 :)

Majik do you have a campeon template? If you do Id like you to do a glove concept if you dont mind.

I'll look for one but since there is no logo on the backhand of the glove...and besides than the logo on the cuff being different...Boxeo would look the same wouldn't it (besides the ear thing)? I'll look for a campeon one though.

Edit* I think I can do it. Let me know what you need

Yeah the boxeo template works fine, How about Blue Glove, Black cuff, Black thumb (full not split), Silver palm.

Sounds ugly but I need to see it, might turn out good.

Yeah the boxeo template works fine, How about Blue Glove, Black cuff, Black thumb (full not split), Silver palm.

Sounds ugly but I need to see it, might turn out good.

2ajuoa9.jpg

LOL,

This may be a better example of black/neon

7988_479747248785780_1018258342_n.jpg

However on the grant page...the pair that stood out to me for some reason (maybe because the criticism of beige has made me now feel for the color) is this one...I actually think it would have looked better if the brown part didn't have the alligator pattern and was just chocolate mars bar coloured. Maybe that's why i like the gloves...looks like french vanilla and chocolate :icon_chee

1009868_469659046461267_590397823_n.jpg

What's great about all this is these color scheme ideas are very possible to almost replicate through Juan's boxeo and zepol brands and stuff...grant style for "smart" budgets

I had a beige flores bag mitt. Pretty useless piece of equipment. VERY soft foam. Meant for double end bag and speed bags.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/1009868_469659046461267_590397823_n.jpg[/IMG]

What's great about all this is these color scheme ideas are very possible to almost replicate through Juan's boxeo and zepol brands and stuff...grant style for "smart" budgets

Yeah, that's the exact pic which made me realize just how good beige can look on gloves. Too bad though that Juan doesn't have alligator leather (I don't think he does?) and I want to do tri colour (I love how it splits in two in the inner palm area).

I definitely thought about blue/silver/black but the problem with that is that its pretty common (along with red/gold/black).

Purple/black/bronze maybe? Damn, I better not end up as a fashion designer after college haha.

P.S. Thanks for the suggestions guys and keep them coming :icon_chee

Wow thanks majik they turned out 10x better than i imagined!

Possibly lol. Also guys, I made a few mistakes on my past Mexican boxing equipment reviews, I did adjust the scores on my boxeos and I did an update on my zepols. I apologize for overlooking the same area on both sets of gloves. I will definitely keep a better eye out for issues.

LOL,

This may be a better example of black/neon

7988_479747248785780_1018258342_n.jpg

Thanks for posting these gloves. They are sweet!

I like them so much I went out and bought some Angelus paint to match. I think I'm going to either make a nice converter for my Guerrero's or color my fighting sports gloves with the same pattern.

The green is much more brighter than the picture is showing. It's just as bright as the Grant neon green.

I might have to send stuff to RSK to have him paint it for me, lol

Juan sent me these pics today, they will ship out tomorrow. Going out of town/vacation for basically 12 days, so maybe they will be here when I get back home. I'm excited. Might have to get more gear in the black/yellow theme

Boxeos_zps94f3d9b7.jpg

Boxeos2_zps78d08355.jpg

Gixxer, you better not even think about it! :icon_lol:

Those gloves look sharp! Always liked yellow and black together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back