Met Rafael Dos Anjos today (no pic but DRAMA inside)

Your camera is not broken. You have a software issue, likely done on purpose by overloading the cache, or something else. I skipped through the 8 minutes video quickly.

Nice scam attempt... playing circles for 8 minutes rather than just switching on phone normally and clicking on camera app

This is what i said its impossible for cameras to be broken on a phone, especially since phones have 2 cameras.

Your cameras are not broken. You're just a dumbass for attempting this con.

Later
ducking the bet?

<{nope}>

I found really strange that both his cameras were broken, but the video is there and now just pay the man. it doesn't matter that the software is broken or whatever, the camera isn't working. step up

Don't worry TS, you could have posted a story about seeing a ufc billboard in vegas and these paranoid fucks wouldn't have believed you.

Post a pic with a fighter: get made fun of.

Post a story about meeting a fighter without a pic: get made fun of.

Either way, you wouldn't have won.

I-dont-believe-you.gif

sure u did buddy

Should have fought him coward.

Ask him to train some UFC with you.

FFS funny shit, I couldn't get throgh the first page of this forum because of this funny shit.

I like how a person has to post an 8 minute "proving his phone is broken" because of nature of Sherdog.

@Quinton Overeem Who cares whether or not people believe you.

It's really weird how much people care if a Sherdog poster did or didn't meet a professional fighter.

Exactly, we're all fucking adults here(I think) and making stories about meeting someone famous is pretty sad.

I've never met any UFC fighters but I've met A-League(Football/soccer) and NRL(Rugby League) players a few times, not really a bid deal.

Your camera is not broken. You have a software issue, likely done on purpose by overloading the cache, or something else. I skipped through the 8 minutes video quickly.

Nice scam attempt... playing circles for 8 minutes rather than just switching on phone normally and clicking on camera app

This is what i said its impossible for cameras to be broken on a phone, especially since phones have 2 cameras.

Your cameras are not broken. You're just a dumbass for attempting this con.

Later
Wtf? Why are you trying to change the subject of the bet with your technical crap? Can I fucking take pictures with my phone? No. So case closed, give me my money dude.

Exactly, we're all fucking adults here(I think) and making stories about meeting someone famous is pretty sad.

I've never met any UFC fighters but I've met A-League(Football/soccer) and NRL(Rugby League) players a few times, not really a bid deal.

Same here. Three years ago I met Miesha Tate at a fan expo and she gave me her hotel and room number on a piece of paper with a wink face.

Was it cool? Sure. Did I take advantage of it? Yes.

But I'm not going to brag about it to anonymous people online. If I'm going to brag, I'm going to do it with my friends and maybe my wife.

ducking the bet?

<{nope}>

I found really strange that both his cameras were broken, but the video is there and now just pay the man. it doesn't matter that the software is broken or whatever, the camera isn't working. step up
Thank you man. If the dude gives me what he owes me, im giving you 50 dollars. Mark my word. Lets see if he is a man.

And one more thing. His wife was blonde and had sunglasses. She was taking pictures of the kid doing skateboard tricks. It was after you cross the bridge after hotel de ville, towards notre dame.

Thank you man. If the dude gives me what he owes me, im giving you 50 dollars. Mark my word. Lets see if he is a man.
hahaha, no need for that. but I guess probably your camera isn't broke but it's just "not working". as cooliox said, probably it's some software issue, BUT when you asked to bet with him you specifically said to bet 300 dollars that the camera "wasn't working". and it wasn't. so you won the bet, I guess

Are you willing to bet 300 dollars via Paypal that it doesn't work? I'll make a customised video with my FZ200 camera for you to show you what happens when i launch the camera app on my phone and buy a new phone with the money.

also, afaik cooliox is a rich guy from thailand. pay the man @Cooliox

Wtf? Why are you trying to change the subject of the bet with your technical crap? Can I fucking take pictures with my phone? No. So case closed, give me my money dude.
You said your camera was broken. My reply was that it is impossible for cameras on a phone to be broken while the phone itself was working, highlighting the fact that most phones have 2 cameras which makes your story less likely ;that your camera is broken.

Turns out I have was right cause you have a software issue: most likely to do with cache/date related to storage. Your camera isn't broken.

We're done here

Cool story i live in WV so I'm sure to never meet anyone famous here but I'm cool with it hah

You said your camera was broken. My reply was that it is impossible for cameras on a phone to be broken while the phone itself was working, highlighting the fact that most phones have 2 cameras which makes your story less likely ;that your camera is broken.

Turns out I have was right cause you have a software issue: most likely to do with cache/date related to storage. Your camera isn't broken.

We're done here
not actually, you agree to bet t hat his camera "wasn't working". and turn out it wasn't. pay the man his 300 dollars

We're done here
Lying piece of shit. It is broken, I can't take photos. You said this was fake. I'm not a phone expert so you're trying to be technical and act like you didn't call me a liar.

You even didn't believe that I'm French, then I proved you wrong.

Then you didn't even believe that I'm from Paris, I showed you my Strava profile, which shows you constant activites that I do, guess where... in fucking Paris. I lived in Paris my whole life, and still do, that's where my fucking job is.

As soon as you said my reason for not making a photo with Rafael was a "bad choice of lie", that I should have picked reasons like "didn't have my phone on me" or "phone was out of battery" or even "RDA asked me not to take a photo for privacy reasons" (which then would HAVE BEEN LIES) I asked you if you were willing to bet that "It" didn't work, you were OK.

Now you're trying to escape and twist my initial words (as IF i was a fucking phone repair guy that needed to know exactly what's happening in the phone). I'm not trying to pass a certification for fixing smarphones, so "It's Broken" is easy to understand, I can't use my camera, It's broken. Simple as that.

You said that I can't justify the lack of photos by "the camera in my smartphone is broken", that its a lie. I showed you that indeed, the lack of photo is due by 'Impossible to take pictures or movies with the camera in my fucking phone".

Oh and btw I already tried the "recovery, wipe cache, dalvik cache, reboot" etc.. stuff... root again etc.. tried other camera apps. Gave up a long time ago on this. That's why I don't take my phone out of my pocket when I want to take a photo, It WONT work.

And if It works again someday, It won't change the fact that I wasn't able to take a photo with Rafael yesterday. Because up until that day (if it happens), It was broken for me, which is the only thing that matters (because its the reason why I don't try anymore to take photos with it)

If you had shut your mouth, I wouldn't have bothered you. If you had just said "I don't believe you' like others did ITT, I would have laugh too. But you basicaly called me an Attention whore, I'm not even particularly a fan of Dos Anjos, I made a photo with Shogun many years ago, posted it here, the thread was called "Met Shogun in Paris" (and posted it again on a previous page in this thread), and I don't even give a fuck about it anymore. Why would I create a lie about Rafael Dos Anjos and me becoming a fan now even if he's definitely not one of my favorites or one of the most popular fighters?

Come on man.

Last edited:
I will say that from where I sit, both the letter and "spirit" of the bet falls in favor of Quinton Overeem. After all, the thrust of the thing was that he couldn't take a picture because of his phone...that seems to be true.

At a different forum I use to post on, we'd ban (temp usually) for people that welched on bets.

I will say that from where I sit, both the letter and "spirit" of the bet falls in favor of Quinton Overeem. After all, the thrust of the thing was that he couldn't take a picture because of his phone...that seems to be true.

At a different forum I use to post on, we'd ban (temp usually) for people that welched on bets.
Thank you man, If he keeps his words, you're getting 50 dollars too, via Paypal, just like Joao.

Paris huh

Notre Dame huh

no pics huh

the story is too shit to be fake, but if its real

OP looks like this:
11241995.jpg
Once every full moon, I totally lose my shit laughing in to a wheezing death from a funny post. This was one of them.

Back