Met Rafael Dos Anjos today (no pic but DRAMA inside)

DId anyone bring up the fact that TS is still using a Samsung S3
{<huh}
<{outtahere}>

Don't worry TS, I put @Cooliox on my ignore list... don't want to read someone's posts that I know has zero integrity...

TS owned the other guy badly.

good on you for meeting RDA man, you look good in the video and have a sexy accent too.

{<doc}

giphy.gif

This thread took a fuckin hilarious turn

Last edited:
Where's this drama you speak of?

Clickbate

What fucking drama are you talking about frenchie???? Wtf!!!! You put that one n your title for people just to tune in....! Are you such an attention whore? Is it that desperate!!!! Or, let me guess, the drama is the pic of your fucking mobile that doesnt work???
I wouldn't be taking on TS in this thread friend. It didn't end up so well for Cooliox. He has been shamed and his rep is in tatters. We're ride or die for TS.

So guys, seems like @Cooliox decided to block me, so he won't see my replies. Basically he's admitting his mistakes. Wish he'd acted like a man and honor his bet.

Also, sherbros, thanks for your replies. If I "liked your post", thank you. When the "debate" started I didn't know that so many of you guys would post in support so I made up my mind to give 50 dollars to a handful of you who understood that I'm genuine, until the $300 are shared .

I wished he had given me the money, so I would have maybe split it in smaller amounts between y'all (quick and easy buck to go dinner for you guys lol).

He blocked me so I can't go after him asking him to give the money to each one of you (and not Joao only), but If he contacts you asking your paypal mail, and gives you money, please tell me. I'll consider my job done then.

Glad if you guys enjoyed the thread.
<Goldie11>
quoted so the lame weltching blockers can read

Shut the fuck up whoever you are. I don't even have to send you $50. $20 would be enough to get you licking my richy balls :)

get a life, don't butt in to other people's affairs... loser ;)

As if you have $20.

So guys, seems like @Cooliox decided to block me, so he won't see my replies. Basically he's admitting his mistakes. Wish he'd acted like a man and honor his bet.

Also, sherbros, thanks for your replies. If I "liked your post", thank you. When the "debate" started I didn't know that so many of you guys would post in support so I made up my mind to give 50 dollars to a handful of you who understood that I'm genuine, until the $300 are shared .

I wished he had given me the money, so I would have maybe split it in smaller amounts between y'all (quick and easy buck to go dinner for you guys lol).

He blocked me so I can't go after him asking him to give the money to each one of you (and not Joao only), but If he contacts you asking your paypal mail, and gives you money, please tell me. I'll consider my job done then.

Glad if you guys enjoyed the thread.
<Goldie11>

Legendary thread bro. You KO'd Cooliox into retirement. And u know he cares cuz he had one of the highest post counts on the whole damn site.

Especially glorious that u gave him every opportunity to have his money spread around the thread, which would have been instant and total redemption. But he was too much of a degenerate to even recognize the opportunity you were presenting.

If he had any integrity whatsoever he would have at least suggested arbitration by a panel of objective users. Naturally most reasonable people would say "broken" means "doesn't work", not "strictly a hardware issue". But he still could have tried.

What fucking drama are you talking about frenchie???? Wtf!!!! You put that one n your title for people just to tune in....! Are you such an attention whore? Is it that desperate!!!! Or, let me guess, the drama is the pic of your fucking mobile that doesnt work???

These people should be banned with Cooliox btw

I saw Bigfoot. Mother fucker danced for me. But, I forgot my phone at home and couldnt take a pic.

Met RDA a while back - he really is a good guy an really personable with the fans. Only read the OP so no clue what this thread degenerated into

Everybody likes Paris, TS. Great place. Expensive, but great.

There was zero drama in your post btw.

Video is unavailable lol

Video is unavailable lol
Yup, sorry I deleted it as it proved my point during the time of the debate, and I realized Cooliox was actually a dishonest P.O.S.

So nothing can bring integrity back into his body.

Well what a meeting of minds this turned out to be.

i just looked it up, and actually dos anjos was giving a "seminar" in paris today:

Any fan boy can go on social media, or use google.. doesn't prove anything besides TS possibly stalking his page and being very odd in making up a uninteresting story.

Are you willing to bet 300 dollars via Paypal that it doesn't work? I'll make a customised video with my FZ200 camera for you to show you what happens when i launch the camera app on my phone and buy a new phone with the money.
You use dollars in Paris now? Your story gets even more believable..

I dont believ your story

Back