Met Rafael Dos Anjos today (no pic but DRAMA inside)

SO now, ladies and gentlemen, especially for my man Cooliox ! Here's the video :

I'll PM you my Paypal mail and recognize/celebrate your fairness and integrity once I receive the money.

whys a french guy wearing a brooklyn hat

cultural appropriation imo

So this is the sherdog equivalent of "No I agreed to 300 doll hairs"
Its not broken. You're just a dumbass. Its not a matter of technicality. Its a matter of language, and context. I literally stated that its next to impossible for both cameras on a phone to be 'broken', and you said u'd provide video proof that it was. Well, it isn't. You have a software/user problem. Your cameras are fine.

Own up to it, and have some dignity, especially for having wasted this much of my time on a nobody.

I also never questioned that you were French. I was questioning why you asked for dollars while in Paris, where I spent euros, and how you're surviving in Paris with less than $300...when it cost me that much each day to stay there (not even including hotel).

You're lying through your teeth now boy. That, or you just have really shitty English. Either way, not my problem. be wiser with your words, and with your comprehension in the future.

Go to apps and click camera, clear data, clear cache, remove SD... click Force Stop... hard reset. Here's a free advice for your broke ass cause unlike you, I have some integrity. Adieu, conman.

Yeah that's someone reneging on a bet, clearly. Pretty sad too, after all that shit talking can't even stand by your word, coming up with all kinds of bullshit to get out of it. SMH
No one is coming up with shit. Its exactly as I said.

"Bet". The other party didn't offer shit in return for losing. Its not a bet, it was an attempted scam.

Ya'll keep reaching.

no, you just wanted attention. you're rarely the first person to do so.

should have gone with "didn't have my phone on me" or "phone was out of battery" or even "RDA asked me not to take a photo for privacy reasons"... rather that "broken camera on phone" because its really difficult to have a functioning phone with a broken camera since almost all phones now have 2 cameras - front and back, and its really next to impossible to have both lenses 'broken' to the point that both 'cameras' don't work.

Eat a dick TS. I clearly even defined 'broken' as "lenses broken" and you said you would upload a video to prove me wrong, which you didn't.

If you have any dignity you should apologize. But you don't, that's why you're on the block list. Peace

@Cooliox desperately clinging to anything that'll help him save face.

What a dishonorable bet welcher.

Shame on you.

TS owned the other guy badly.

good on you for meeting RDA man, you look good in the video and have a sexy accent too.

TS, you may not win your money from this hooligan.. but you've won a fan in me. Lol.

@Cooliox desperately clinging to anything that'll help him save face.

What a dishonorable bet welcher.

Shame on you.
"because its really difficult to have a functioning phone with a broken camera since almost all phones now have 2 cameras - front and back, and its really next to impossible to have both lenses 'broken' to the point that both 'cameras' don't work."

Shame on YOU dude, for siding with the con act. As a matter of fact, if TS had just manned up and apologized he would have gotten his money just out of me being a MAN.

@João PM me your details, I'll send you the $50 TS promised you (which he doesn't even have, and never would: cause he's a con artist).

Remember kids, a man who doesn't honor his words, has NOTHING. Peace.

This was many years ago. I'm much leaner now lol.

945751pic.png
[/IMG]

You look 20 years younger in the video you posted.

Also lol at people thinking your story is unbelievable.

Get outside sherdog

"because its really difficult to have a functioning phone with a broken camera since almost all phones now have 2 cameras - front and back, and its really next to impossible to have both lenses 'broken' to the point that both 'cameras' don't work."

Shame on YOU dude, for siding with the con act. As a matter of fact, if TS had just manned up and apologized he would have gotten his money just out of me being a MAN.

@João PM me your details, I'll send you the $50 TS promised you (which he doesn't even have, and never would: cause he's a con artist).

Remember kids, a man who doesn't honor his words, has NOTHING. Peace.
I think you need the definition of the word broken. Just because it doesn't meet your specific example of being broken, it doesn't mean it's not broken. The camera does not work therefore it is broken.

That's awesome man! I wish I could meet some fighters but I can't travel at the moment, maybe one day!

I don't know who Coolio is, but he'll forever be that guy that got wrecked by that other french guy that saw RDA and his kid skateboarding by Notre Dame that one time.

I think you need the definition of the word broken. Just because it doesn't meet your specific example of being broken, it doesn't mean it's not broken. The camera does not work therefore it is broken.
If there was ambiguity in it, I would accept that you were right.

That's why I clearly defined it "and its really next to impossible to have both lenses 'broken' to the point that both 'cameras' don't work."...

To which TS replied that he would prove me wrong by uploading a video.

And hence I accepted the bet.

There was no room for ambiguity. He didn't deliver on his bet. To pay him up for this, even if 3 cents... would be to accept being scammed which isn't right.

Back