• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Men and Women TUF Season announced

lol @ ppl thinking there will be romance

I think a few key factors negate any romance..

1) 135 guys being like 5'4"
2) some of the women will be butch
3) I'm sure Dana will tell them behind closed doors that if you embarrass the sport you will never fight in the UFC

3) I'm sure Dana will tell them behind closed doors that if you embarrass the sport you will never fight in the UFC

You hit it with ...

3)I'm sure Dana will tell them behind closed doors that if you embarrass the sport you will never fight in the UFC

Also...

First, Sexual Harrasment laws and liability are very real. Most will be afraid to even say anything.

Second, They have to sign a contract to be in the house and I am sure 'workplace romance' will be prohibited. If mutual attraction can be sensed and understood, the fear of contractual default and it's consequences will keep the cold showers welcome, until the season is over.

will the coaches challenge be a baking contest??

junie browning says hello,

Also what does the size of the guys have to do with anything? This is reality show and they will be pushed to get drunk and let loose. You really think Dana dont want drama in the house lol

junie browning says hello,

Also what does the size of the guys have to do with anything? This is reality show and they will be pushed to get drunk and let loose. You really think Dana dont want drama in the house lol

Not the kind of drama you are talking about. Wasn't he 'let me bang, bro' season the last to have alcohol in the TUF house? Ratings were dropping and that season did not help. It was embarrassing for the UFC and MMA, and Zuffa and Dana White are not going to let that happen again.

UFC is a little different now, especially with their Fox deal, etc.

They will not allow it to happen. Especially if alcohol is in the house. Can you imagine a female fighter getting drunk then having sex with a male fighter? Media would jump all over "UFC fighter rapes another fighter" It would be a disaster.

Men and women is typical reality tv show garbage but it is a lot more interesting than what they were doing.

UFC is a little different now, especially with their Fox deal, etc.

They will not allow it to happen. Especially if alcohol is in the house. ....

That is another very good point I didn't think of.

TUF 18 will be a very professional production.

To all of those that think DW wants at Jersey Shore version of TUF, think about it. DW did not want women in the UFC, because of the freakshow fights he had seen. Now, how did they get into the UFC? They proved to DW that they can fight. To keep his credibility, he will keep TUF 18 a professional production.

Back