• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Men and Women TUF Season announced

RenoBJJr

We all know that was a catch.
@Brown
Reaction score
by Dana White during 158 prelims.

135 pound men/women with Ronda as head coach.

Crazyness, is this the UFC version of the real world?

Bros are going to definitely bang that season. Female fighters that is.

Its gonna be like those gawd awful challenge shows on MTV.

The 'let me bang' jokes in this thread will be legendary

This is not going to end well...why not just women?

Do you wanna be a ******** fighter? I guess we shall see :)

That's a disaster waiting to happen.

People asking for them to spice up TUF a bit are now complaining that this is just for ratings... DUH!

I'll be watching.

If Zingano is the the other coach there could be male fighters on the show that have more fights then Rousey and Zingano combined. Also one thing that crossed my mind is its expected that Cruz will be back by the end of the year i'm guessing the fight between the TUF coaches will happen in December and there is a big FOX card also in December I wonder if Cruz and Barao or Wineland will brought on the show as associate coaches to Rousey and the other coach to help with the men on the show and promote Cruz/ Barao or Wineland fight that will happen. I could see Rousey/Tate or Zingano and Cruz/Barao or Wineland as co main events on that December Fox show.

WTF men and women? I just assumed it was going to be entirely WMMA

God help us all if they pull some terrible love story arch

ilNE4jiskPBlK.gif

Back