Meisha Tate on new TUF Season

I hope that too, he deserves some good in his life, you can see in his social media he's not doing OK, hope he can get better.

Any examples of him not doing ok? I really don't feel like looking at Bryan Caraways social media.

It was kinda cringe inducing.
misha and her predator sexual instincts on a poor womans enrique iglesias.
the guy was pretty weak in his fight, swing for the fences with a punchers hope against a guy whos had as many losses as he had actual fights..

caraway seemed a ok guy, pretty genuine, stood up for her with the RR bullshit show, put her before himself career wise.

shes got a great frame but shes not that good looking..

maybe she can suck a tennis ball through 30 feet of hose pipe..
everyone as a talent of some sort...

LOL! Yeah! Why do you think she was even on TUF supporting him? She cheated on Bryan with that guy o_O

Lame, I know.

Caraway took the worse part anyway. Now he's alone and Nunez being treated like a god, when everyone talked shit about Bryan just for dating her, even after all he did for her (remember he was her coach and her manager at some point, and not charging her a single penny, now he's left with nothing, trying to make a living in LA)
lol wut? Where did you hear all this?

she fucked up pretty hard if she dumped Caraway for this guy

Caraway is a top 10 fighter and a legitimately good dude

Nunez is a can who's full of excuses

Uhm Nunes and Miesha trains at the same gym.
Maybe thats why she gave him all the attention?

Wtf kind of gossip girls shit is going on ITT?

LOL! Yeah! Why do you think she was even on TUF supporting him? She cheated on Bryan with that guy o_O

Lame, I know.

Caraway took the worse part anyway. Now he's alone and Nunez being treated like a god, when everyone talked shit about Bryan just for dating her, even after all he did for her (remember he was her coach and her manager at some point, and not charging her a single penny, now he's left with nothing, trying to make a living in LA)
And you know this how?

Didn't this guy lose to Artem?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back