Meisha Tate on new TUF Season

Punky

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
so nice to see her be a guest. the way she was coming up to that dude who fought last and lost. dayuuum. the way she was talking to him was like she wanted to taste him. what a lioness.

She's downgrading from caraway

Caraway was kind of meek in first appearance but could back it up and has legit skills

This guy is all bark and excuses is 0-3 in tuf house fights lol

So, did he lost his fight? That's great! Can't watch TUF from my country

Does anyone have a link for the Miesha and boyfriend parts on TUF? Any link, a YouTube or smh?

So, did he lost his fight? That's great! Can't watch TUF from my country

Does anyone have a link for the Miesha and boyfriend parts on TUF? Any link, a YouTube or smh?
I don't have any links, but yeah nunes lost via first round rear naked

Caraway was kind of meek in first appearance but could back it up and has legit skills

i dont know why she kept coming at him lol. damn meisha thirsty as fuck.

i dont know why she kept coming at him lol. damn meisha thirsty as fuck.

Well, it's her new boyfriend, so they will appear together a lot, actually I think he came to TUF again because of Miesha, now she's very influential with Dana, she can make her new boyfriend get on TUF and her best friend fight at UFC.

Maybe, when Miesha and Dana were talking at that restaurant after she retired, she made good business with him, if you know what I mean ;)

Well, it's her new boyfriend, so they will appear together a lot, actually I think he came to TUF again because of Miesha, now she's very influential with Dana, she can make her new boyfriend get on TUF and her best friend fight at UFC.

Maybe, when Miesha and Dana were talking at that restaurant after she retired, she made good business with him, if you know what I mean ;)

wait so that guy nunes is her new boyfriend? that's why she was coming close to him? wait whaaat?

wait so that guy nunes is her new boyfriend? that's why she was coming close to him? wait whaaat?

LOL! Yeah! Why do you think she was even on TUF supporting him? She cheated on Bryan with that guy o_O

Lame, I know.

Caraway took the worse part anyway. Now he's alone and Nunez being treated like a god, when everyone talked shit about Bryan just for dating her, even after all he did for her (remember he was her coach and her manager at some point, and not charging her a single penny, now he's left with nothing, trying to make a living in LA)

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL! Yeah! Why do you think she was even on TUF supporting him? She cheated on Bryan with that guy o_O

Lame, I know.

Caraway took the worse part anyway. Now he's alone and Nunez being treated like a god, when everyone talk shit about Bryan jus for dating her, even after all he did for her (remember he was her coach and her manager at some point, and not charging her a sigle penny, now he's left with nothing, trying to make a living in LA)

HOLY SHIIIIIIT! for a moment i was like hmmmm Bryan getting cuckold this would be a fun party that Miesha would be caving for that random guy.

hahaha so that's her bf in real life now. hahaha LOL!

poor Bryan. he never did anything wrong but got bashed here and there because of Miesha. hope he gets better and be happier.

HOLY SHIIIIIIT! for a moment i was like hmmmm Bryan getting cuckold this would be a fun party that Miesha would be caving for that random guy.

poor Bryan. he never did anything wrong but got bashed here and there because of Miesha. hope he gets better and be happier.

I hope that too, he deserves some good in his life, you can see in his social media he's not doing OK, hope he can get better.

I noticed that too. She really seemed to be on his dick the whole episode, didnt talk with anyone else like that.

Nunez has to go down as one of the worst TUF guys ever now surely. How many shots do you want? Will be interesting (and laughable if it happens) to see if he ever gets another try in the UFC "well we figured we'd just keep going until the bum finally wins one"

didnt know him and meisha were together. The sexual tension between the two was obvious but they never actually touched or came off as a couple. Just horny flirting. Also while he is 0-3 now in tuf episodes, he did put up a war with a touch opponent.

On the bright side no one will call him Mr Tate anymore.

Lame, I know.

Caraway took the worse part anyway. Now he's alone and Nunez being treated like a god, when everyone talked shit about Bryan just for dating her, even after all he did for her (remember he was her coach and her manager at some point, and not charging her a single penny, now he's left with nothing, trying to make a living in LA)
Yeah, Caraway always got undeserved shit from sherdog, the guy is a solid fighter and coach

Meisha thread with no pics?

2015-800609189-2015031980638_20150319.jpg

That guy is a winner 9 out of 10 times.
Who knew out of 3 fights he would lose all 3 times when the other 27 he would have won. Insanely unlucky.

Back