Mckenzie Dern is 5 - 0 is she ready for the UFC ?

She needs to make weight and win 3-4 more fights before debuting in the UFC. She's got weight problems, her striking is Edmond level. She gets out muscled by girls that weigh less than her and that are really low level (like behind the local Walmart level). Coming to the UFC right now means she'd alternate wins and loses while also alternating making weight and missing weight.

IF she keeps learning and improving she should make her UFC debut early 2019 (2018 NYE card at the soonest).

BTW, she's struggled for years with her weight problems outside of mma, and it continues in mma. I question her dedication and professionalism - but Sherbros will give her a pass for her T&A.

You act like women's mma is good at the lower levels, shit they are pretty terrible in the UFC lol. She will do fine.

I figured they were just waiting for the 125 division to bring her out considering her track record for making weight at 115.

I don't know, but I know we are ready for her.

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

So anyone figured out what the deformed elbow/penis thing is in the beach pic? I won't be able to sleep tonight unless I get answers. serious wtf

What the fuck is happening in OP’s beach pic of her laying on her stomach?

All I can focus on is whatever the fuck it is that looks like a chicken drummet, or perhaps the gnarled stub of her arm after she was in an industrial accident, or the thing from Alien that popped out that dude’s chest?

Can someone help me out and tell me what that is?

Her left hand.

When do you think that Dana will bring her over to the UFC ?

She's got to be thinking about making the transition soon i would imagine.

Brutal ground game and great on top. Her stand up is pretty questionable but that's to be expected from somebody who is strong in BJJ.

She could end up having the all around package to hit the big time.

Is she ready for the girls in the Straweight division ?

3o7TKywUVd7ldhBafK.gif

image.jpg

289219_623225_img_20160630_wa0061.0.0.0.0.jpg

Mackenzie-Dern-beach.png

Mackenzie-Dern.png

17495350_450409385296297_8000071875285745664_n.jpg

I might bring her in for a more private interview.

Damn this thread. I’m 5 days deep into my nofap challenge. I don’t want to see asses n shit

How does she have 456k followers? I know she's hot but that's a whole lot for a regional fighter

lol at people talking like the UFC or the virgin nerd WMMA fans actually care about the quality of these fighters.

they are already paying her. just letting her polish some skills and make sure she can make weight, that ass and those jugs are heavy

There are only two scenarios. !. She sleeps with El Douche and is given an immediate "interim" title shot plus goes straight to doing ads for T-Mobile while not fighting anyone or 2. She won't sleep with The Boss and he avenges himself on her by feeding her to top-level talent way too soon, while letting her hang around for photo ops until she loses 4 in a row. #realtalk

Dude she is prob the best female jiu jitsu player ever

Dern had a superb 2015 run but that's literally the only year she won the Mundials as a black belt or ADCC. Nicolini won the Mundials in 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, plus 2008 and 2010 in no-gi and ADCC in 2013. Several females have clearly better BJJ credentials than Dern.

Back