Mckenzie Dern is 5 - 0 is she ready for the UFC ?

What the fuck is happening in OP’s beach pic of her laying on her stomach?

All I can focus on is whatever the fuck it is that looks like a chicken drummet, or perhaps the gnarled stub of her arm after she was in an industrial accident, or the thing from Alien that popped out that dude’s chest?

Can someone help me out and tell me what that is?

HEY GUYSH SHOMEONE WUN A FIGHT I TINK DEY REDDY FER DA YOU EFF SHEE

Any woman that puts on gloves is ready to fight by the ufcs standards

All I can focus on is whatever the fuck it is that looks like a chicken drummet, or perhaps the gnarled stub of her arm after she was in an industrial accident, or the thing from Alien that popped out that dude’s chest?

lol, Thanks for pointing that out! Methinks its a fleshlight with teeth?

The UFC needs less WMMA and WMMA fighters not more, they need to send all that shit to Invicta. People that actually enjoy watching it can see every show on Fight Pass, and while they're at it they should send the men's Flyweight division with them. Awful division to watch, Zuffa gave the LW division in the early days a lot less of a chance to succeed then they have FLW, despite being much more exciting. FLW is never gonna sell or be more popular than it is, which is at abysmal levels right now, even though the champ of the mini division is supposedly P4P #1.

Still say she looks like naomi Russell.

6a00d8341c558f53ef01a3fcfad05e970b-500wi

IIRC Naomi Russell was/is also half Brazilian

i went back and looked,it looks like a dick. i hate you for tricking me into going back and looking.

Nah

She'll lose real quick even if they give her fake fights

The UFC needs less WMMA and WMMA fighters not more, they need to send all that shit to Invicta. People that actually enjoy watching it can see every show on Fight Pass, and while they're at it they should send the men's Flyweight division with them. Awful division to watch, Zuffa gave the LW division in the early days a lot less of a chance to succeed then they have FLW, despite being much more exciting. FLW is never gonna sell or be more popular than it is, which is at abysmal levels right now, even though the champ of the mini division is supposedly P4P #1.
WMma is popular and killing it in the ratings though.. clearly somebody does want to watch it. The numbers don’t lie and ufc wouldn’t be pushing it so much, like they currently are, if it wasn’t drawing viewers and money.. I also don’t understand the hate for flyweight. If you don’t like it just don’t watch it? It’s really that simple.

Thanks, now I can't unsee that
<36>

Lmao, it looks like the thumb of her left arm (with painted fingernail) on the wrist of her right arm. Sure looks weird! :D

i went back and looked,it looks like a dick. i hate you for tricking me into going back and looking.

That might explain the first time you went back, but what about the other 150 or so?

have you seen the state ofo womens mma? if you're 2-0, youre ready for the ufc.

When do you think that Dana will bring her over to the UFC ?

She's got to be thinking about making the transition soon i would imagine.

Brutal ground game and great on top. Her stand up is pretty questionable but that's to be expected from somebody who is strong in BJJ.

She could end up having the all around package to hit the big time.

Is she ready for the girls in the Straweight division ?

3o7TKywUVd7ldhBafK.gif

image.jpg

289219_623225_img_20160630_wa0061.0.0.0.0.jpg

Mackenzie-Dern-beach.png

Mackenzie-Dern.png

17495350_450409385296297_8000071875285745664_n.jpg
TBH I'm just waiting on the sex tape

Well the fact she's in Invicta now is a double-edged sword.

On one hand she's under the umbrella so her UFC debut is inevitable. On the other hand she's being slow rolled so maybe 2-3 fights and an Invicta title will allow her some seasoning.

Though knowing the UFC she will be called up on short notice for some meaningless curtain jerking prelim fight.

Back