Mckenzie Dern is 5 - 0 is she ready for the UFC ?

If they do, they better give her 3-4 fights against some pretty low competition to bring her along. Her striking is improving, but she still leaves herself open to get cracked often. She's very lazy with her defense, and her strikes are telegraphed. You see what's coming from a mile away.

On the ground she's a wizard, but her striking is going to get her in trouble.

I've seen her striking a bit, and it was very Rousey-esque - head straight up while rushing in, awkward movement in general. She might be getting by with her jiujitsu at this point, but she needs a lot of work in other areas.
Exactly.

Maybe she can get hooked up with Edmond.

No. She needs to be a contestant on The Ultimate Fighter 28 (or 38), for her to get the honor of being on a Fightpass streamed fight on a UFC on Fox 198 card.

eMtvlXy.gif

Half the WMMA fights on UFC cards are not ready for prime time, so i'd say yeah, she can't do worse.

She's the most credentialed BJJ practitioner by a wide margin, so yeah.

<Fedor23>I'll continue to adore dat ass whenever she fights though<Moyes5>

She'll be in by the end of next year at either 115 or 125 depending on her upcoming weigh-ins.

I'm always ready to watch big natural bouncies.

Given the UFC's track record in recent years, I'd say it's inevitable.

Is she ready for the girls in the Straweight division ?

She should move to flyweight, she literally missed weight half the time she tried to make 115.

Is she marketable?By next year she won't even know English =/

Seriously though,she's made huge improvements in her striking(which means she has some now but still crap) so let her improve a bit more,but they'll just bring her over anyway soon.

Was exciting a year or so ago. Feels like she already have a few distractions and other opportunities.

She's really worked hard on her accent game and has successfully transitioned from standard American to Brazilian. I'm hoping she can improve further and come out in her next interview as British or Irish to prove to everyone how WMMA is evolving. Her ass game and thong bikini game has always been solid And now She's on track to have all the tools to do really well.

she will get a few fights in the ufc, they will toss her a few cans which she will submit quickly using her jiujitsu but then she will eventually fight someone who can strike better than her and expose her flaws.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back