Mckenzie Dern believes she's ready to fight in the UFC

For sure. And for the doubters it is not like the UFC is loaded with women's talent in any weight class ready to beat her up.. Holly Holm is on her like 6th title shot right now..

7th my friend, maybe 8th. She'll prob get a rematch after 219 too.

Are you unaware of her most recent weigh-in earlier this month? 115.9 lbs (made the weight for strawweight) at Invicta FC 26.
I wouldnt trust that Kansas comission as far as I could throw them.

I guess she did make 115.9, but if she came in at 117 and Invicta wanted her to be 115 I wouldnt trust that commission not to mis-read the scale

Stipe broke the all time UFC HW Title defense record....it was held by.....Tim Sylvia....
Let that sink in....
He's got a big fight with Ngannou in between him and that record, he has merely TIED the mighty Tim Sylvia.

iLmpdUS.jpg

zWF6tCa.gif

I am now and will be forever in the hater crowd.

Says she's from a favela... Is actually a rich white American.

Shoot her already.

I wouldnt trust that Kansas comission as far as I could throw them.

I guess she did make 115.9, but if she came in at 117 and Invicta wanted her to be 115 I wouldnt trust that commission not to mis-read the scale

Invicta FC must not pressure the commission often then, because they seem to frequently have fighters that miss weight.

I am now and will be forever in the hater crowd.

Says she's from a favela... Is actually a rich white American.

Shoot her already.

Shhhhhh. Shhhhhhhh. Shhh. Shh bby is ok

Who cares where she's from or what her accent sounds like.

Just enjoy.

mackenzie_dern_6.jpg
mackenzie_dern_15.jpg

mackenzie_dern_10.jpg

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

That's your benchmark? Smelly, drunk trash in nightclubs?

I'm partial to the girls with smeared mascara coming out of the bathroom after snorting coke off the toilets. You know they're up for anything after last call.

Shhhhhh. Shhhhhhhh. Shhh. Shh bby is ok

Who cares where she's from or what her accent sounds like.

Just enjoy.

mackenzie_dern_6.jpg
mackenzie_dern_15.jpg

mackenzie_dern_10.jpg

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

I watch MMA to see people beat the shit out of eachother... When I want to enjoy shit like that I put "bbw" into a search on Xvideos.

She's gonna get fed a couple of opponent and then get the shit beaten out of her... I'l have looked at 1000s of titties and asses in the meantime. You need to broaden your horizons.

She's fought bodybuilders and bums. She can't strike or make weight, and she is nowhere near as attractive as her online presence demands.

Last edited:
Back