Mckenzie Dern believes she's ready to fight in the UFC

She has the looks to be a Star. Just needs to work on her overall MMA skills. BJJ is legit world class. Pumped to see what she wears to weigh-in.... ;)

Since this thread is just a rehash of so many other "Dern wishes she was in the UFC threads" I'll just quote myself:

"She gets out muscled by 115lbers and Dern carries a lot of fat. If she took her mma career serious she'd have no problem cutting to 115 (and put on some muscle). The fact she's missed weight so often just illustrates how crap and unprofessional she is."

"Here's her weigh-in weights:
1. 116
2. 118.8 (Missed)
3. 120.0 (Missed)
4. 124.8

And those are just her wmma weights, she's struggled with ehr weight in bjj too.

So she missed weight in 2 out of her first 3 fights (by a LOT). Also of concern is that her weight has consistantly gone up each and every fight (and she missed by more). The only reason she made weight for today's fight is because she went up a weight class. But it's not just that she sucks at weight cutting, I'm not sure she even tries to make weight. In none of her fights has she looked like she lowered her bodyfat % below "average fit chick" level. Crossfitters and fitness models make Dern look like she's carrying 10+ lbs of losable fat.

I expect Dern to win handily today (her opponent is not good, not good at all) but she's still unproven, has shown to be unprofessional, and I expect to get handled easily against decent competition. She was out muscled by every opponent she's faced and they were 115ers. She'll have even more difficultly against girls that train more than once/twice a week and girls that are naturally 125ers (Dern should have zero problem making 115 if she had any discipline - she's basically the female Hendricks).

Back in Feb (?) Dern said she'd be in the UFC in June-July (at 115) but after missing weight again in March she's moved up a weight class and is still fighting scrubs. She'll get into the UFC but it won't be because she earned it due to mma fights
."

"She's had weight problems for years, and at times struggled to make make 125, but even at 115 she carries way too much bodyfat. She needs to put on some muscle, lose some fat, and take her diet and weight seriously. If she truly wants to be a successful professional mma fighter, she can't keep half-assing it like she has been.

Otherwise, she's got the attention whore attitude of a Felice Herrig, with the one dimensional skills of a Rin Nakai, while being slightly more sane than an Angela Magana (Dern does change accents more often than Magana changes underwear though). If she could consistently make 115 she could have a Waterson/PVZ level career, but at 125 she'd have the success in the UFC of a cross between an Esparza and Baszler (i.e. barely break a .500 record)
"

Savage.

But all true.

Shhhhhh. Shhhhhhhh. Shhh. Shh bby is ok

Who cares where she's from or what her accent sounds like.

Just enjoy.

mackenzie_dern_6.jpg
mackenzie_dern_15.jpg

mackenzie_dern_10.jpg

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
That body makes up for that face.....would.

They had Magana in it so why the fuck not. Clearly talent isn't a requirement for WMMA.

We're all ready for whatever she brings...if her body is ready.. so is mine...
Ctvg0J2.gif

No thanks

another poor athlete who just comes to show her ass off

Take downs less than stellar (surprising grip issues/control, possibly not enough no-gi work) and absolutely horrendous striking. Sure, she could beat some lower-level fighters, assuming she can get a .500 rating against the scale, but a little more work on her obvious deficiencies in Invicta would go a long way toward improving her prospects in the UFC.

I watch MMA to see people beat the shit out of eachother... When I want to enjoy shit like that I put "bbw" into a search on Xvideos.

BBW?

go back to san francisco where you belong <DisgustingHHH>

Back