Mckenzie Dern believes she's ready to fight in the UFC

SVG

The Porkchop Express
Banned
Reaction score

Oh yes Mckenzie, we are ready too.

Is she gonna be Paige 12 Inch gauge mark II or is she going to make a serious push for the title ?

Her stand up obviously needs some work but if she can get it to the floor, she's great on top.

mackenzie-dern-for-war-tribe-gear.jpg

mackenziedern-3rd-mma.png

c88e8e350b0cb6ce554f3a07fca3bcbd.jpg

Last edited:
whatever she does, I'm ready too

For sure. And for the doubters it is not like the UFC is loaded with women's talent in any weight class ready to beat her up.. Holly Holm is on her like 6th title shot right now..

Shes got high level BJJ but her wrestling and striking are pretty undevolped but she is a babe ...

Cool. What weight class is she going to be missing?

Relax Bern, it only takes a 0-0-1 record for a women to get into The UFC.

wouldnt get a second glance in any nightclub in the world...

Her fake accent is definitely ready for the big show

She probably would have been signed already if she could consistently make weight. Should be signed soon anyway, especially if they have any interest in women's 125.

I want to see her in the UFC so we can get this bull shit obsession with her over with.
For the record, she's not ready, and would get fucking destroyed, but at least we can stop talking about her UFC debut.

Any woman who is legitimately good in one discipline should be at least top 3 in a division.

Oh yes Mckenzie, we are ready too.

Is she gonna be Paige 12 Inch gauge mark II or is she going to make a serious push for the title ?

Her stand up obviously needs some work but if she can get it to the floor, she's great on top.

mackenzie-dern-for-war-tribe-gear.jpg

mackenziedern-3rd-mma.png

c88e8e350b0cb6ce554f3a07fca3bcbd.jpg

ILUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUVHER

I think the strawweight division (where Dern wants to be) is more of a shark tank than you realize.

Nah.. Girls with flaws everywhere. Those that can strike can't grapple and vice versa. Not saying she will be champ but she is talented and good enough to float just fine..

Back