McGregor vs mayweather

Easy way to beat Marciano's record.

Lol! Why doesn't Mayweather take on GGG instead of an MMA fighter with ZERO boxing experience at world class level??

Or how about they both agree to make MEGA bucks and take on each other in BOTH sports?? Talk about banking!

Easy way to beat Marciano's record.

I really wish people would drop the Marciano thing.

Besides the numbers, his pro record and Mayweather's aren't comparable at all.

Pretty sure Dana already put the kibosh on that

So many gullible idiots who believe this fight has any chance of happening.

Lol! Why doesn't Mayweather take on GGG instead of an MMA fighter with ZERO boxing experience at world class level??

Or how about they both agree to make MEGA bucks and take on each other in BOTH sports?? Talk about banking!
Because Floyd is the Ronda of boxing; scurred to lose

So many gullible idiots who believe this fight has any chance of happening.
I do think it wa intentionally floated tho andthe reasons for that are interesting. Even more interesting is the date, 7/9, the same date as UFC 200 and the purse of 10.1 million (100k more than Conor would have made). Add in the fact that coach k didn't deny it, a reporter confirmed it with Conor and we are witnessing a power struggle. Conor is trying to get on UFC 200 still and is essentially blackmailing the UFC. So much for him being "scurred" of Diaz LMAO

This is about Floyd manipulating the press to get himself attention.

I think he's going to enter the MMA game soon.

Floyd is the master at these games.

I've learned to respect the guy a lot in recent years.

But, but Sherdog and a large portion of the MMA community told me that Ronda would beat Floyd in a fight, so Conor should have no problem...

kZ132xmDzVTri.gif

I could be wrong here but Boxing is a completely different sport/job. I think he wouldn't be able to fight for any other mma organisations but that's about it. If Connor wanted to take up basketball, golf , boxing etc the UFC can't do anything about it

Contracts are contracts. Its whatever is stated in it.

99% chance the contract prevents him from participating in any other sport, especially contact sports. Hell, some guys arent even allowed to ride motorcycles anymore. Thanks Frank Mir!

I don't think they would even bother laughing; seriously, not one person on earth believes McGregor is gonna beat Mayweather in boxing.

Then again, crazier shit has happened, such as Trump being seriously in the run for becoming president.

Even crazier....allowing a known criminal to run, as well.

Per the report Friday, Mayweather is set to earn at least £100 million ($144.8 million), while McGregor will have to settle for £7 million ($10.1 million). The Sun quoted its source adding more details:

Same money, against a smaller fighter, with less knockout power, in more padded gloves. And it screws over the UFC. Seems pretty smart to me...

Pounds. I missed that part.

Welcome to Sherdog.

HE WOULD KO CONOR! Maywehters boxing > Diaz boxing. Conor tried boxing already. Didnt work out for him.

I mean I know he is the better boxer, that is clear and completely evident HOWEVER Floyd hasn't knocked anybody out in 5 years and that was kind of a cheap shot (I know always protect yourself blah blah). The current version of Money would sit back and pick McGoat away to a easy UD.

Bieber's ridiculousness knows no bounds. This GIF makes me laugh. I would feel so awkward being up there while having no real relevance to boxing.

Especially wearing shades indoors
Especially being a pasty little white kid trying to fit in Mayweathers world.
Especially being so androgynous
/Bieber hate

Bieber would probably beat the shit out of you FYI, how embarrassing would that be?

Bieber's ridiculousness knows no bounds. This GIF makes me laugh. I would feel so awkward being up there while having no real relevance to boxing.

Especially wearing shades indoors
Especially being a pasty little white kid trying to fit in Mayweathers world.
Especially being so androgynous
/Bieber hate

Bieber is alpha nowadays. You gon' learn

I mean I know he is the better boxer, that is clear and completely evident HOWEVER Floyd hasn't knocked anybody out in 5 years and that was kind of a cheap shot (I know always protect yourself blah blah). The current version of Money would sit back and pick McGoat away to a easy UD.

Floyd hasn't knocked out professional Boxers. Conor isn't a professional boxer.

Back