McGregor vs mayweather

I wouldn't put it past Floyd to come out of retirement to smash Marcianos sacred record with a win over a non boxer for a big payday... it would be the ultimate double middle fingers move

And why would Floyd say anything? It keeps his name in the news too

If Floyd/Haymon are really serious about promoting MMA, a Conor/Zuffa rift would be a gift from the gods

I wouldn't put it past Floyd to come out of retirement to smash Marcianos sacred record with a win over a non boxer for a big payday... it would be the ultimate double middle fingers move

And why would Floyd say anything? It keeps his name in the news too

If Floyd/Haymon are really serious about promoting MMA, a Conor/Zuffa rift would be a gift from the gods
Mayweather already has top notch brand recognition. Conor not so much.

Floyd has always responded to mma trying to use his name. Why would now be any different?

He probably won't even know until someone asks him about it in an interview.
I doubt he'll care much. He knows the game, and nobody believes McGregor would beat him.

He's probably still wondering who this Ron Derousey guy is.

YaYRlwx.gif

Bieber's ridiculousness knows no bounds. This GIF makes me laugh. I would feel so awkward being up there while having no real relevance to boxing.

Especially wearing shades indoors
Especially being a pasty little white kid trying to fit in Mayweathers world.
Especially being so androgynous
/Bieber hate

Last edited:
Bieber's ridiculousness knows no bounds. This GIF makes me laugh. I would feel so awkward being up there while having no real relevance to boxing.
Anyone actually know what this is a reaction to?

Boxing is boring and full of 12 rounds of jabs and sparring.

That's just like, your opinion, man.

I can see Conor interested in this fight, not because he actually thinks he has a chance, but because he'd make 1/3 of what Floyd would make which is more money than 2-3 MMA fights he isn't headlining. Plus Conor could just take the coward's way out and take a knee while being counted out or last one round backpedaling then have the corner throw in the towel "Against his protests...." Either way, it's big money, and Floyd would love it since he literally wouldn't have to train a single day of sparring. He could simply diet, eat a roast-beef sandwich and root beer right before the fight and spark Conor with literally one arm.

Nobody has a better or faster left than Pacquiao and Floyd surgically turned off his offense enough to win a decision. Conor is nothing, at least, in boxing.

You guys think Conor knows he can't McRoll himself into a defeat in a boxingmatch?

Back