McGregor vs mayweather

Zuffa copromotes. Make it happen Dana. Conor will not fight Maywether for anything less then 20 Million. Why would he risk getting KO'ed made to look silly for less then what he makes in the UFC? GTFO Sun in the UK!

Maywheather does not KO anybody, he is the spitsbing of boxing.

BS won't happen.

Floyd has nothign to gain (other than money), and however slim the chance of conor landing a ko is, if he did it would destroy everything floyd has built for himself.

Conor would get schooled but he's a rangey lefty with big power, which in the past has been the worst matchup for floyd.

That is a myth.

Floyd does better statically better against southpaws.

That is a myth.

Floyd does better statically better against southpaws.

He does better on points, but everybody knows that a an a left handed counterpuncher is a dangerous thing for any orthodox fighter. And Floyd's been rocked badly by multiple southpaw fighters.

What ufc contract?

Conor probably thinks that doesnt apply to him either
I could be wrong here but Boxing is a completely different sport/job. I think he wouldn't be able to fight for any other mma organisations but that's about it. If Connor wanted to take up basketball, golf , boxing etc the UFC can't do anything about it

WHAT IN THE FUCK!?

This can not be true. Would stream/10 if true though.

Connor probably leaked the story himself.

He's got to do whatever he can to keep himself popular, since he's the most irrelevant champion that MMA has ever seen.

He really is a waste of a roster spot. They should just cut his ass, and replace him with someone like Ben Askren or something.....fuck, even bring back Kaleb Starnes. At least he does his running and ducking in the ring, not in Iceland.

I can't imagine how this could be true, if its an article in The Sun or The Mirror then pretty much confirms it's bullshit. As the poster above said, Conor, or someone in his team, probably spread this story to the press to keep him in the spot light and give Dana White more Conor-related questions to answer. Although I would love to see Mayweather toy with him for 12 rounds (not that it would get past the first round unless Mayweather wanted it to).

Anyone who actually believes this could be true should never be allowed to create a thread again...

Has Mayweather made a statement about this conor vs Mayweather fight that was reported by the sun?

The longer mayweather stays silent about this is the better it works for conors brand.

With all the shit Mayweather has talked over the years about mma i just cant see this even being remotely real.

YaYRlwx.gif

Mayweather can't read, and his manager probably hasn't told him yet.

Back