McGregor is having a difficult time getting past his mauling...

Overcompensating and laying groundwork for future excuses = win-win, if you don't count getting beat down by Khabib.

Of course he's dealing better with it - he actually has something to fall back on. Sure it sucks, but he actually has the McGregor millions. His nuthuggers don't have anything to fall back on which explains their sad state.

Rofl. Yes, he should spend literally 24/7 next to Dee and never do anything else.

You haters are hilarious.
I'm assuming you don't have a wife and kids so you don't really know what kind of reality that is. I can guarantee you that if I were set financially and didn't have to grind away at my business everyday, I would be spending the majority of my time enjoying my wife and son and spend time on my hobbies such as working on my car in my garage and working on my house. That's simply what I value.

(and sherdog of course)

I think folks on Sherdog are taking his loss harder than he his.

nothing to take bad.. if you lose fair and square, to the better fighter that night..no reason to feel down...if you gave it all you had, that's all you can do...plus, he made some good money doing it...

In geeked out treehouses and prostitutes buttholes.

ej6x0CJ.jpg

I'm sorry, what does this prove? Actually, I don't care. I'm over it.
giphy.gif

I'm assuming you don't have a wife and kids so you don't really know what kind of reality that is. I can guarantee you that if I were set financially and didn't have to grind away at my business everyday, I would be spending the majority of my time enjoying my wife and son and spend time on my hobbies such as working on my car in my garage and working on my house. That's simply what I value.

(and sherdog of course)

The rock for instance just had a baby..yet he's always making movies...so you think once a guy makes money, he should just coast? obviously, that's not how they are...they are always looking for something new...once you've been poor, you always have this fear of going back to that, no matter how rich you get.

He didn’t prepare to win. I’m sure he wanted to, but he obviously didn’t mind losing. He wolfed us
Didn’t mind? Is this what the Conortards are telling themselves now? I’ve never seen this many excuses after a loss. It’s actually pathetic.

How dare you put forth a rational reasoned observation. It does also question his “break” when his wife was pregnant. He’s your pro typical guy who never grows up , whose narcissism prevents him from selflessly giving his time to his family.
Dude, those early years with your kids, experiencing those milestones where they say those words "I love you" for the first time ever, their first steps, the first time they count to 10, you never get back. The trash at the club, drugs, they're always there. It's not hard to get an idea of who Conor is and what he values. He's already extremely wealthy and yet he's going about his growing status and wealth in the most bottom feeding, opportunistic kind of way. He doesn't need be involved in public spectacles to challenge himself. It's simply all to clear that he needs public validation to satisfy his ego. Conor has always been about his ego.

(and sherdog of course)
Just because you're a massive soy boy doesn't mean everyone else is as well.

How the fuck do you know what Conor spends the "majority" of his time doing, anyway, idiot? Based on his Instagram feed?

Precisely why he will never best Khabib, snd will never sniff a belt again.

But Conor haters told me he’s broken. How can he be outside like this? Lmao
It seems to really grind their gears that he's not full purple pillow mode. They were so happy about him not being in the post-fight presser because to them it proved he went "purple pillow" (despite it being a winners-only presser...). Now they're manufacturing outrage about him spending a few days away from his wife, LOL. If he even is away from his wife, that is...... we don't even know where the family is.

Good for him. I hope he is having as good of a time as it seems.

;( Conor is spending a week mixing business and pleasure advertising Proper 12 ;( Dee is LITERALLY dying at home in their million dollar mansion with servants to cater to her every whim ;( God how will Dee be able to deal with an entire WEEK away from Conor???? ;(
That honestly sounds pretty sad to me. I am sure Conor's son misses him, especially since Conor can afford to be present while still satisfying a need to develop his wealth further. I've somehow managed to build a multimillion dollar business with buyout interest from multibillion dollar international CPG conglomerates all while being there for my family because, well, when you put family first, you can and will always find a way to be there for them while still maintaining your financial responsibilities and challenging yourself.

Back