McGregor hanging out with Lee Murray’s gangster mates

<{hfved}>
200k? You aren't getting kilos for a thousand bucks fella. Let's be generous and say you're paying 5,000 a kilo, that's still a million dollars of coke.
that's why he asked who wouldn't shoot someone over that much blow? are you doing all your blow is that why your retarded?
also your not paying 5gs for a key of blow. if you are its not coke...

Everyone's persona is mostly just a combination of other people's persona's. Including yours.

Don't act like you're not a monkey. We all are.
I am my own man and don’t need to act like anyone else’s for acceptance,it’s the key to happiness. You should try it sometime instead of being a lemmeing riding the next mans jock.

Why do you fear some gangsta boys so much? They're just Conor's sons.

people get stabbed for 50 bucks if they find themselves in wrong place at wrong time.

I've been held at knife point for $2 for the bus.

So yeah, shooting someone in the face for 7 million isn't bad business.

That Manlet makes money while you sit there and call him Manlet in order to feel better about him making so much money.
You are one the biggest lemmings on these boards no wonder you get erect for Conor. Defending his honour at all costs.

Last edited:
£31000 per kg. X 200 =

6.2million pounds at wholesale prices.

And you're obviously quite jealous. Hence why you try and make yourself feel less jealous by calling manlet.

When you call him manlet, that's really you saying "I'm jealous and I know I won't be able to do anything about it so I'll remind myself that Conor is shorter than the average male and then I'll achieve that small victory in my head and feel better for a little bit until I get jealous of Conor again in which case I'll once again use my safe word "manlet" to feel better again".

Pussy.
lol man its embarrassing the way you talk about conor on these boards I wanna think its just a joke but you pass those limits. Get a life dude

I guess Conor is the Artem Lobov of cocaine dealing. He just likes to hang wit da boys.

i like your technique here, i'd like to repurpose it and say that conor is also the artem lobov of ufc belt holders

Conor and Jones will eventually fight for the COKE GOAT
25krk87_th.jpg

Ignore me.
nah it gives me a good laugh, its like the old guy crying that wrestling is still real to him. Its always good to know theres people out there this pathetic, whenever I'm having an off day I can just think to myself, well atleast im not sherdog joe

I didn’t call anyone a manlet ever on here bro, check it out for yourself. I think it’s one the dumbest terms on here so it’s f you can show me where I said that I would like to see it. You don’t even know what you are talking about cause you Conor so deep down your throat. Be your own person and you won’t be such an angry little bitch.

Oh oops got posts mixed up.

But yeah cool I wish I could be like you you're clearly not angry AT ALL!

nah it gives me a good laugh, its like the old guy crying that wrestling is still real to him. Its always good to know theres people out there this pathetic, whenever I'm having an off day I can just think to myself, well atleast im not sherdog joe

Sounds good brah. Glad I can help.

40 here a key. Canada
crazy definitely worth shooting someone

I know people shot for corners lol. I thought it wouls be cheaper in canada.. we have to ship it accross the atlantic haha

When I see this photo I simply think what a morally corrupt and failing judicial system we have. This cunt is out living the high life, probably on the money that wasn't recovered (yes a few million is still unaccounted for) whilst people still remain in prison for much less morally corrupt crimes. Makes me feel sick.

that's why he asked who wouldn't shoot someone over that much blow? are you doing all your blow is that why your retarded?
I read his 200k as $200,000? Because that's what 200k means you fucking nitwit.
also your not paying 5 gs for a key of blow. If you are its not coke
Hence the "let's be generous". The point being it's considerably more than 200k worth. I dont need advice from some mallard like you. I haven't been around a substantial amount of coke in well over a decade. Back then between $12,000 to $16,500 was a decent price for a kilo, buying 200 is going to substantially cheaper on each one obviously. It's irrelevant anyhow as the low figure given was to express just how much more money was at stake than 200k. Even at 5k a piece it would be a million dollars. Is that easier for you to understand?

Back