McGregor hanging out with Lee Murray’s gangster mates

If anything does come to fruition Conor is gonna have a fall of life, or fame, but still nothing good is going to come out of this shit. I'm sure Guy Richie will make a movie surrounding this, making Conor into a hero like some dufus.

Fucking with gangsters like that isn't a good idea.

Looks like they were at Royal Albert Hall which is an arena. UFC had an event there. I think that is where Mir stubbornly held onto a leglock while Freeman pounded his head in.

Lee Murrays old crew would eat Conor's crew for a midday snack. Murray would light Conor's ass up too.
I concur. Prime Murray pre stabbing kills mcgregor and eats his beard.

Looks like they were at Royal Albert Hall which is an arena. UFC had an event there. I think that is where Mir stubbornly held onto a leglock while Freeman pounded his head in.
That was awesome. Freemans dad died that day and he was a huge underdog against a young upcoming mir.

who wouldn't shoot someone in the face over 200k of coke?

Bisping should beat Epstein up again for his retirement fight

you know you love me, xoxo

- gossip girl

Modern day Tony Montana.
302530_66251.jpg

Probably better to ensure Epstein and Co. are your mates when you have $100m, rather than knocking on your door one day asking if you have the keys to your safe.

who wouldn't shoot someone in the face over 200k of coke?
<{hfved}>
200k? You aren't getting kilos for a thousand bucks fella. Let's be generous and say you're paying 5,000 a kilo, that's still a million dollars of coke.

The fall of Conor is going to be more entertaining than Tyson. And now with social media...

Time to prepare a truck full of popcorn.

He still has some fall goals to achieve:

- domestic violence
- hit and run
- drunk driving
- sex tape with some celeb whore
- bankruptcy
- cheap fights
- dancing on ice

and much more. Damn is good to live in 2017

Well that's an awful lot of cocaine, dude.

It would be more out of the ordinary to say he shot someone for a few grams.....
Exactly was thinking that,

Shooting someone in the face over 200 kilos of coke makes plenty of logical sense to me.

People shoot each-other for a lot less than that daily.

Exactly was thinking that,

Shooting someone in the face over 200 kilos of coke makes plenty of logical sense to me.

People shoot each-other for a lot less than that daily.

I don't know US prices, but over here in Europe 1g of high quality shit is around 60 euro (.ca 70 usd). Assuming it's bulk and first hand -lets say it's worth 35 USD.

35 x 1000 is 35 000 USD for 1 kg
70 000 for 2kg
7 000 000 for 200kg.

people get stabbed for 50 bucks if they find themselves in wrong place at wrong time.

Here we see McGregor associating with Paul “The Enforcer” Allen who was recently released from prison, after receiving an 18 year sentence for his role in the infamous Securitas robbery, masterminded by Lee Murray.

Also, in the red t-shirt is former crack dealer/inmate Mark “The Beast” Epstein. One of Lee Murray’s old drug dealing crew, he claims to have shot a man in the face over 200 kilos of cocaine.

Looks like Conor will have plenty of firepower when it comes to the inevitable shootout against the Kinahan crew.

you got it all wrong man, that beef with those kinahan ppl was just a diversion, the real target is mandalay bay oceans eleven style, he already has a massive grudge against vegas afterall. he'll announce his next fight vs gsp in vegas then while everyone's watching them fight, jimmy and the boys ramraid and go for the motherload!

Last edited:
LeeMurrayPaulAllen_TheSun.jpg

Here we see McGregor associating with Paul “The Enforcer” Allen who was recently released from prison, after receiving an 18 year sentence for his role in the infamous Securitas robbery, masterminded by Lee Murray.

Also, in the red t-shirt is former crack dealer/inmate Mark “The Beast” Epstein. One of Lee Murray’s old drug dealing crew, he claims to have shot a man in the face over 200 kilos of cocaine.

Looks like Conor will have plenty of firepower when it comes to the inevitable shootout against the Kinahan crew.
I thought I recognised him. Bisping best Epstein twice and actually holds a true ko over him I believe?

Back