McGregor hanging out with Lee Murray’s gangster mates

higly doubt those guys will defend McG, besides when a gang wants to kill you, they just shoot at you whenever you less expect it.

<{hfved}>
200k? You aren't getting kilos for a thousand bucks fella. Let's be generous and say you're paying 5,000 a kilo, that's still a million dollars of coke.
You're paying about 50k a kilo here. We don't have a land border with the world's best cocaine supply.

I don't know US prices, but over here in Europe 1g of high quality shit is around 60 euro (.ca 70 usd). Assuming it's bulk and first hand -lets say it's worth 35 USD.

35 x 1000 is 35 000 USD for 1 kg
70 000 for 2kg
7 000 000 for 200kg.

people get stabbed for 50 bucks if they find themselves in wrong place at wrong time.
Dude. Euro is worth more than the dollar..

OMG he posed for a pic with them
Basically a crime boss now

For those who are unaware, Lee Murray's crew robbed a bank for $90 million in cash (guy in red talks about being the gang leader at 1:03 in the video):

Wow so this dude is a want to be Canadian male model, Ric Flair and Lee Murray? Does he do anything that isn’t copied when it comes to persona?

I don't know US prices, but over here in Europe 1g of high quality shit is around 60 euro (.ca 70 usd). Assuming it's bulk and first hand -lets say it's worth 35 USD.

35 x 1000 is 35 000 USD for 1 kg
70 000 for 2kg
7 000 000 for 200kg.

people get stabbed for 50 bucks if they find themselves in wrong place at wrong time.
If you have a 200 Keys, you won’t be selling it in grams.

Just for a bit of information for anyone who thinks that Conor hanging out with these people is in some way cool or badass, the gang who carried out the Securitas depot robbery held a shotgun to the head of the depot managers eight year-old son and threatened to blow his brains out if his dad didn't cooperate.
It's sad anyway. These guys wouldn't spit on him if he was still broke.

Dude. Euro is worth more than the dollar..

yeah. That's what I wrote. If you get 70 USD for 60 EUR it means euro is worth more.

If you have a 200 Keys, you won’t be selling it in grams.

Yes. That's why I cut it by half. It's just a gut feeling man. even if it is worth 4mln - that's enough for many people to take someone's life.

yeah. That's what I wrote. If you get 70 USD for 60 EUR it means euro is worth more.

Yes. That's why I cut it by half. It's just a gut feeling man. even if it is worth 4mln - that's enough for many people to take someone's life.
Yep ,it’s no surprise that for a 200 keys you will get a shot in the face anywhere in the world

Dude with sunglasses on indoors looks like a fucking wanker.

That pic really shows what a true manlet he is

LeeMurrayPaulAllen_TheSun.jpg

Here we see McGregor associating with Paul “The Enforcer” Allen who was recently released from prison, after receiving an 18 year sentence for his role in the infamous Securitas robbery, masterminded by Lee Murray.

Also, in the red t-shirt is former crack dealer/inmate Mark “The Beast” Epstein. One of Lee Murray’s old drug dealing crew, he claims to have shot a man in the face over 200 kilos of cocaine.

Looks like Conor will have plenty of firepower when it comes to the inevitable shootout against the Kinahan crew.
how did he get a 18 year sentence reduced to be out now? that shit screams rat

Wow so this dude is a want to be Canadian male model, Ric Flair and Lee Murray? Does he do anything that isn’t copied when it comes to persona?

Everyone's persona is mostly just a combination of other people's persona's. Including yours.

Don't act like you're not a monkey. We all are.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back