McGregor Dares Malignaggi: Bring Your Balls, Fight in a Real Fight!

Conor went to boxing because he was going to make 100million. I would guess Paulie is more than willing to come to the UFC for similar financial considerations.

I don't think this is about money for Paulie.
Conor said he knocked down Paulie in sparring IN boxing.....a sport that Paulie was a 2-division champion in. I don't understand why he would go to MMA to protect his reputation in boxing. It only makes sense why Paulie wants to protect his boxing credentials, when Conor and his team released those selective clips and made those claims.

I don't think this is about money for Paulie.
Conor said he knocked down Paulie in sparring IN boxing.....a sport that Paulie was a 2-division champion in. I don't understand why he would go to MMA to protect his reputation in boxing. It only makes sense why Paulie wants to protect his boxing credentials, when Conor and his team released those selective clips and made those claims.
It really starting like Conor lost in sparring. He did not release the footage like he said he would, and now he wants a 2nd chance.
Paulie is retired and has the knees of an old man, no need to step in to help Conor's ego unless he need the money which he doesn't.

Paulie is a retired light hitting boxer with no media buzz. How about Conor prove his greatness in MMA against other MMA fighters? Why am I even having to type this?
Is it ok for floyd to ‘prove his greatness ‘ in boxing by beating a world class mma fighter with no boxing fights? but it’s not ok for Conor to ‘ prove his greatness’ in an mma fight vs a world class boxer with no mma fights? Floyd got to have the 50-0 record by beating an mma fighter .I appreciate what you’re saying but Paulie wants a fight . I’m merely agreeing with Conor that if Paulie wants it he should try and purse it in mma. It’s only fair . Don’t pretend like you wouldn’t watch. It would be a spectacle . You would be sitting there with your popcorn and your hard on if that fight materialised .

Conor went to boxing because he was going to make 100million. I would guess Paulie is more than willing to come to the UFC for similar financial considerations.
Paulie should be compensated but I don’t really think he is in line for that kind of payday . The ufc should make him an offer . Paulie certainly has put some effort into the promotion and layed the ground work .

I really don’t think Paulie would have the balls. He keeps talking about Conor’s balls, which is absurd . Conor is not even a boxer and he stepped in the ring ( albeit for money) . Floyd wouldn’t have done the same and I’m doubtful Paulie would either

Paulie should be compensated but I don’t really think he is in line for that kind of payday . The ufc should make him an offer . Paulie certainly has put some effort into the promotion and layed the ground work .

I really don’t think Paulie would have the balls. He keeps talking about Conor’s balls, which is absurd . Conor is not even a boxer and he stepped in the ring ( albeit for money) . Floyd wouldn’t have done the same and I’m doubtful Paulie would either

Again, what are you talking about?

Neither Floyd nor Paulie have ever claimed they'd beat anyone in MMA. Conor is the one who claimed he'd "dismantle" Floyd in a boxing match (lol), then claimed he is boxing, he runs boxing, the whole wurrld's gunna eat der werds, boxers are stuck in the mud, he'll take over boxing, etc etc etc.

The guy ran his mouth and acted like he'd beat elite boxers in their own sport, then got destroyed. If Floyd and Paulie had done anything remotely similar, you'd have a point. As it is, you have no point at all - neither Floyd or Paulie have made any claims about taking over MMA and beating MMA fighters, they are boxers who simply responded to Conor's challenges in boxing.

xbu4k9l8yeq63wvzg.jpg

emfq0myyc76djnwzg.jpg

Neither Floyd nor Paulie have ever claimed they'd beat anyone in MMA. Conor is the one who claimed he'd "dismantle" Floyd in a boxing match (lol), then claimed he is boxing, he runs boxing, the whole wurrld's gunna eat der werds, boxers are stuck in the mud, he'll take over boxing, etc etc etc.

The guy ran his mouth and acted like he'd beat elite boxers in their own sport, then got destroyed. If Floyd and Paulie had done anything remotely similar, you'd have a point. As it is, you have no point at all - neither Floyd or Paulie have made any claims about taking over MMA and beating MMA fighters, they are boxers who simply responded to Conor's challenges in boxing.

xbu4k9l8yeq63wvzg.jpg

emfq0myyc76djnwzg.jpg
Paulie said he could beat Conor with one hand behind his back . He said all kinds of shit before they sparred .you can post all the shit you want I am not a conor nut hugger. I don’t care . Floyd handled him . I’m talking about Paulie and Conor . Paulie has done a lot of yapping . He questions Conor’s balls yet he has none. If he did he wouldn’t be so desperate to fight a 0-1 boxer .

Maybe Paulie hasn’t specifically said he would beat mma guys but saying someone has no balls when they stepped up and fought someone in a sport they had no experience in when you don’t have the balls to do the same is pretty ironic if you ask me

The UFC needs to put a stop to this mess. Make Conor fight the winner of Ferg/Lee or else strip him.

Real fight fanz need to start talking out against this sh!t, are you a real sport or glamour sport..?

He’s right . If Paulie wants to fight. Conor went to boxing because floyd was running the show. Clearly Conor is the a side over Paulie

Ugh... Conor went to boxing to fight a much smaller, much older, retired boxer.

If he's going to challenge a boxer he needs to challenge a larger man in his prime.

Challenging another smaller older retired boxer to an MMA fight kinda makes him come off as a pussy, from where I'm standing.

Paulie said he could beat Conor with one hand behind his back . He said all kinds of shit before they sparred .you can post all the shit you want I am not a conor nut hugger. I don’t care . Floyd handled him . I’m talking about Paulie and Conor . Paulie has done a lot of yapping . He questions Conor’s balls yet he has none. If he did he wouldn’t be so desperate to fight a 0-1 boxer .

Maybe Paulie hasn’t specifically said he would beat mma guys but saying someone has no balls when they stepped up and fought someone in a sport they had no experience in when you don’t have the balls to do the same is pretty ironic if you ask me

I would have fought Floyd for $100 million, and so would you. Balls has nothing to do with it.

Mc tap is a really ballsy fella alright calling out a retired 135Ib boxer for an mma match.
Typical mcgregor behaviour and of course his nuthugging minions will lap it up

xbu4k9l8yeq63wvzg.jpg

emfq0myyc76djnwzg.jpg

4rGl_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif
I like this ^^^ post, I like it ^^^ alot...

Last edited:
Real Fight? This is the same guy who is afraid of Non-Manlets and said right after his Loss " I took a chance going to 170", literally his first words out of his mouth...Remember how he use to talk about True Warfare and all this crap, but when he loses, he hides behind weight...Pathetic, not to mention, Cabo Diaz weighted similar to him and had no training lol, Conor was the huge favorite.

Conor thru Instagram was implying he was the better boxer.....So why is he scurred to box him now?

Conor is the most pathetic fighter in the world...She is as delusional as Ronda.

Last edited:
Real fight....<YeahOKJen>

God damn that brain damage Floyd put on him is showing.

<36>

Is it me, or does this totally smack of cowardice by McGregor. Claims he should've won Floyd fight but doesn't feel he is good enough to beat Paulie in a boxing match.

The crazy thing is, in my opinion fighting Paulie in the boxing ring be absolutely ideal for McGregor . All the fun and trash talk buildup and an opponent he can realistically beat to get back in the win sheet.

I thoroughly enjoyed watching Conner fail miserably at backing up any of his promises in the boxing ring and getting his brains beat in by a feather fisted defensive fighter who walked him down.

That being said, I would love to watch Conner beat the crap out of Paulie in the UFC.

For this to be the same as what McGregor did Paulie would need an opponent approaching 50, around 20lbs lighter, retired for 2 years and offering him a payday that dwarfs anything he made in boxing.

But McGregor fans will lap it up.

I'd like to see him fight Malignaggi as long as no championship is at stake.

Not because he might lose an MMA fight to a lowly one dimensional boxer, but because seeing all his jealous haters throw their little bitch-fits about him not defending his belt is fookin' hilarious.

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
For this to be the same as what McGregor did Paulie would need an opponent approaching 50, around 20lbs lighter, retired for 2 years and offering him a payday that dwarfs anything he made in boxing.

But McGregor fans will lap it up.
I agree, I worry about the state of the world . Back in the old days it would be cowardice to look for an easy challenge against someone. The problem now is that a lot of the parents of young guys in their 20s were basically feral yob arseholes that got older and had kids . No principles, honour or chivalry taught to their kids . The world is definitely going to shit. I hope this is not taking things too far.

Last edited:
Back