McGregor Dares Malignaggi: Bring Your Balls, Fight in a Real Fight!

Sakuraba7

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
McGregor Dares Malignaggi: Bring Your Balls, Fight in a Real Fight!
http://www.boxingscene.com/mcgregor-dares-malignaggi-bring-your-balls-fight-real-fight--120992

UFC superstar Conor McGregor has fired back at former two division champion Paulie Malignaggi. The two athletes have been trading words for several months.

McGregor made his professional boxing debut in August, and he was stopped in ten rounds by five division world champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.

Malignaggi, who retired from boxing earlier this year, was hired as a sparring partner by McGregor, to help the UFC fighter prepare for the scheduled battle with Mayweather. Malignaggi quit after members of McGregor's team released images of their second sparring session on social media.

The images painted what Malignaggi claimed was a "dishonest" picture of the sparring session - as one image showed Malignaggi down on the mat from a claimed knockdown and other images showed him taking punishment. Then UFC President Dana White released hand-picked video clips from the sparring session. One clip showed a debatable knockdown of Malignaggi and the other had McGregor doing damage.

During the fight week festivities for Mayweather-McGregor, the UFC fighter and Malignaggi had a face to face confrontation and traded some very heated words before getting separated.

Malignaggi recently stated that he still wants to get his hands on McGregor. "Of course I would fight McGregor, there's nor reason to answer that [question], it's obvious. Literally I'd take his manhood in front of the world, no balls."

When informed of Malignaggi's comments, McGregor said he would gladly accept that offer - but in the octagon and under the rules of the UFC.

"Paulie on the other hand he’s talking enough sh*t. I know he’s stuck for some money. I know he’s looking for a fight. He’s talking about 'bring your balls' and do this and do that. Bring your balls and fight in a real fight,” McGregor said.

Fuck off with this bullshit money fight garbage defend a fooking belt.

Wrong forum. The wasteland is farther down your screen.

He’s right . If Paulie wants to fight. Conor went to boxing because floyd was running the show. Clearly Conor is the a side over Paulie

He's not fighting Paulie. Tony and Kevin will fight next weekend and his choices are Nate, Tony or Kevin.

He’s right . If Paulie wants to fight. Conor went to boxing because floyd was running the show. Clearly Conor is the a side over Paulie
Paulie is a retired light hitting boxer with no media buzz. How about Conor prove his greatness in MMA against other MMA fighters? Why am I even having to type this?

He’s right . If Paulie wants to fight. Conor went to boxing because floyd was running the show. Clearly Conor is he a side over Paulie

Paulie never bragged about being a MMA fighter though, the way Conor did with boxing and taking out Floyd. This has everything to do with that sparring session pics/videos they leaked to the press, and that was strictly boxing.

He's right, and Paulie and everyone else knows that. If any of them had the balls they would get into the Octagon.

Figured he'd set up a chance for more cash. Don't know if it'll actually happen but if he gets the chance he'll jump at it.

this fight is of interest to no one. conor should fight canelo or ggg if he is trying to make money.

Conor will fight him because he damn well isn't defending a belt

Just stop with this smoke & mirrors sh!t and look over here and distract crap? F*king fight mma and defend your title like a man & champ the boxing experiment is done & failed get back to mma business or get the f*K out and leave the belt 4Real mma fighters...

Last edited:
What did Paulie fight at 135? Conor killed himself to make FW, needed a 20lb advantage vs Floyd, now calling out an even smaller boxer to fight mma. Conor is becoming the Cyborg of the men's mma. Anything to not have to defend a title I guess.

Conor went to boxing because he was going to make 100million. I would guess Paulie is more than willing to come to the UFC for similar financial considerations.

If Conor had balls he would not be dancing around the contenders.

The UFC needs to put a stop to this mess. Make Conor fight the winner of Ferg/Lee or else strip him.

Why don't Conor grow his own and defend the belt against top contenders?

Malignaggi's reaction:

$

Back