McGregor Dares Malignaggi: Bring Your Balls, Fight in a Real Fight!

I'd like to see him fight Malignaggi as long as no championship is at stake.

Not because he might lose an MMA fight to a lowly one dimensional boxer, but because seeing all his jealous haters throw their little bitch-fits about him not defending his belt is fookin' hilarious.

maxresdefault.jpg

I do not understand this thinking. Don't you want to know how good he really is? As it stands now he is 2-2 over his last 4. He will never be talked about like GSP and Anderson. Those guys fought the best in their divisions and owned them for years. Conor has not done anything near that.

I do not understand this thinking. Don't you want to know how good he really is? As it stands now he is 2-2 over his last 4. He will never be talked about like GSP and Anderson. Those guys fought the best in their divisions and owned them for years. Conor has not done anything near that.
I don't care about championships being fought over.

I'm interested in seeing good fights.

Do you really want to see him defend it? Or do you want to see him lose it?

This 'defend the belt' shit is just another excuse that haters use to shit on the guy.

Why do you care about championship belts?

Last edited:
Paulie should have to go through this man first to get to Conor.

1200.jpg

We'll see who the "punching bag" is inside the octagon in a real fight.

Conor can fight Paulie and someone else on the same night. The first ever to defend his belt twice in one night. He'd be the greatest defending champion ever.

I don't care about championships being fought over.

I'm interested in seeing good fights.

Do you really want to see him defend it? Or do you want to see him lose it?

This 'defend the belt' shit is just another excuse that haters use to shit on the guy.

Why do you care about championship belts?

I just want to know how good he really is. The only way we will ever know is if he takes on the best. I want to see good fights as well but that does not mean he keeps fighting Diaz. Conor should only be fighting the best.

I'm down to see boxers get effortlessly merked and strangled by fighters in the octagon. Make it happen.

Fuck off with this bullshit money fight garbage defend a fooking belt.

I would certainly hope that Conor could do both on the same night - warm up by fighting someone who has never even fought an MMA fight, then onto the real challenge. It would bring back the ol PRIDE days!

Seeing as that wouldn't happen though, I would much prefer that Conor defend his belt as well. If Paulie wants to try his hand at MMA, let him get wrecked by some guy on the edge of the top 20 or something.

Back