"McG doesn't defend."

Anyone defending conor right now is a fairweather fan. plain and simple. The simple fact he was willing to come back to fight frankie at a new made up division but wont defend his belt in a weight class that exist to the point they created an interm and now that interm has to take another fight should be all you need to hear.
the guys made a joke of the sport. its became the conor show not the ufc. And good on conor himself, I just personally like the sport more then I like one made getting stupid rich and being a internet famous

Best at what? The FW division has moved on past conor. Best lightweight? Not even close. Best champion? Thats an insult to actual champions

Johncola is either a complete moron or an amazing troll. Don't bother.

I stopped responding when he said conor was the best at all the things i mentioned.

I'm not making this up.... He claims to believe that Conor is still the FW champion and argued with many paragraphs to that effect lol.

I'm not making this up.... He claims to believe that Conor is still the FW champion and argued with many paragraphs to that effect lol.
I truthfully didn't read it. Its the same old shit. People who believe that are legitimatel crazy

Never cleared out either division he fought in and avoided several contenders. Never defended either belt.

Imagine how many title fights we would have had if eddie had beaten conor?

I truthfully didn't read it. Its the same old shit. People who believe that are legitimatel crazy

How did you determine that it's the same old shit if you didn't read it? It is the same old shit though, the same old shit that is correct and makes perfect sense.

Conor fans defend his inactivity and lack of title defenses.

Conor fans don't want to watch Conor fight in MMA. It's weird.

Imagine how many title fights we would have had if eddie had beaten conor?

Imagine if there was never a Conor McGregor...

Now ask yourself honestly, do you really still give a flying f*** about title shots?

I want entertainment and Conors numbers are proof that he provided just that.

Imagine if there was never a Conor McGregor...

Now ask yourself honestly, do you really still give a flying f*** about title shots?

I want entertainment and Conors numbers are proof that he provided just that.
I give a shit that others cant get their chance to be a champion because of him.

Sig bet?
The loser has to change their signature to whatever the winner wants.
Deal?

The entire space between the dotted lines shall belong to the winner. If Khabib wins the title and his first defense is not against Conor, you win.

BUT!!!

-in the highly unlikely event that a rematch is made between Ferg and Khabib then the bet is off.

-in the highly unlikely event that Mayweather, Gervonte or Malignaggi decide to enter into the octagon to face Conor, the bet is off. Those fights would be impossible to turn down in favor of Khabib, even the UFC wouldn’t allow it.

The day the fight is set is the day I win the bet. Whether or not we actually get there isn’t my problem, I’m talking of course about a Khabib injury. If Khabib gets injured and Conor moves on to something else, I still win.

DO YOU ACCEPT?

The entire space between the dotted lines shall belong to the winner. If Khabib wins the title and his first defense is not against Conor, you win.

BUT!!!

-in the highly unlikely event that a rematch is made between Ferg and Khabib then the bet is off.

-in the highly unlikely event that Mayweather, Gervonte or Malignaggi decide to enter into the octagon to face Conor, the bet is off. Those fights would be impossible to turn down in favor of Khabib, even the UFC wouldn’t allow it.

The day the fight is set is the day I win the bet. Whether or not we actually get there isn’t my problem, I’m talking of course about a Khabib injury. If Khabib gets injured and Conor moves on to something else, I still win.

DO YOU ACCEPT?
The terms are clear and acceptable except "If Khabib gets injured and Conor moves on to something else, I still win."

There is also a (highly unlikely) possibility that Conor takes then fight with Khabib and then pulls out - no matter if it's due to injury, another baby or boxers inviting him back into the ring. In that case I could claim victory.

So the fight being *signed* doesn't really prove anything yet - either fighter can pull out. IMHO the outcome of our bet relies solely on Khabib's 1st defense:
- if it is vs Conor - YOU WIN
- if it is vs anyone else - I WIN
- if Khabib vs Conor is *signed* but either fighter pulls out - the bet is off

How about that?

tumblr_n054uhhOx31s8y4koo1_500.gif

The terms are clear and acceptable except "If Khabib gets injured and Conor moves on to something else, I still win."

There is also a (highly unlikely) possibility that Conor takes then fight with Khabib and then pulls out - no matter if it's due to injury, another baby or boxers inviting him back into the ring. In that case I could claim victory.

So the fight being *signed* doesn't really prove anything yet - either fighter can pull out. IMHO the outcome of our bet relies solely on Khabib's 1st defense:
- if it is vs Conor - YOU WIN
- if it is vs anyone else - I WIN
- if Khabib vs Conor is *signed* but either fighter pulls out - the bet is off

How about that?

How about this, if Khabib pulls out I win, if McG pulls out you win.

The point we are arguing is will Conor ‘duck’ Khabib. If he signs to fight him and that falls through for no fault of his own, like with RDA, then it should be my point and vice versa.

If that is acceptable then let’s move on to the duration of the terms. Are we talking a month or permanent? Perhaps the terms can apply until Khabib has his next fight(if I win) or until McG has his next fight(if you win)...

Back