"McG doesn't defend."

Wise1

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
20180313_234653.jpg

After losing to Duffy, he goes on to win 6 straight before winning the Cage Warriors FW title.
He then immediately challenges for the LW title and dominates with 1st rnd KO...

Enter Dana White.

Now, should Conor have said "Oh no Ufc, I've got bigger fish to fry!"

o_O

Conor runs through 6 UFC caliber fighters before winning the UFC FW title against the then ranked P4P #1.
He then immediately challenges for the LW title...

but that fight falls through less than 2 weeks before its date, the short notice replacement is top LW Nate Diaz.

Conor gets stunned in the 2nd rnd after winning the 1st.

What to do now? Highest grossing, most televised fight of his career and he just got humiliated. One minute he is King Midas, the next he is Nates bitch and everyone has now seen him be brought down to size. Fighters and fans alike are all thinking the same thing, "well that was interesting while it lasted but now his aura is gone and he's f***"

He says run it back.

Run it back! Against a larger guy who although many of you can't understand it, is one of the most solid fighters to ever grace the octagon. You may or may not know it now, you may have known it before but do you know who for damn sure knew it?... Conor knew it. He knew first hand who the f** Nate Diaz is. Conor knew what he was asking for and he practically begged for it.

Now whether or not you agree with the MD you have to admit, Conor did very well. He went from being little brothered to being on equal level with the larger, dangerous, future HOF, quintessential Diaz brother. Once he felt like he got back what he lost on this detour, he went straight back to the original order of business and
He then immediately challenges for the LW title and dominates with spectacular 2nd rnd KO...

-On a side note, it's funny how people say Conor "picked" Eddie because he would make for a favorable matchup. Conor signed on the dotted line vs Eddie just as and for the same reason that he signed on the dotted line vs RDA, because they were the title holders. Was RDA too "chosen by Conor" because he was a favorable matchup?

Anyways, Conor has now become the Champ Champ, first ever in UFC history. What a pussy! This f'guy just rode a wave of absolute luck to the greatest accomplishment in UFC champion history... It just makes me wonder, if a fake like Conor could do it, why didn't any of the "real" champs do it? SMFH!

Enter Floyd Mayweather.

Now, should Conor have said "oh no MayMac, I've got bigger fish to fry!"

o_O

I'm sure by now you've noticed the recurring themes that I have tried to highlight. The arguments that Conor is ducking or somehow avoiding challenges is just so ridiculous that it makes my head hurt.

I am willing to make a bet with anyone here. I bet, that Conors next fight will follow the order of his previous endeavours... it will be groundbreaking.

Conor-McGregor.jpg

Huge fan of Conor. Him not defending a single title throughout his entire career is complete bullshit. Don't delusionally defend someone you are a fan of when they do fucked up shit.

The last belt before the UFC is understandable. The other stuff is pretty weak.

b61.gif

Huge fan of Conor. Him not defending a single title throughout his entire career is complete bullshit. Don't delusionally defend someone you are a fan of when they do fucked up shit.

Do you watch ball sports?

Conor would get mauled by Khabib but he finishes Tony handily. He is only coming back if Tony beats Khabib

Didn't read. Has been stripped of 2 titles due to inactivity when hes been healthy. Should've rematched aldo. Shouldve went back and defended the 45 belt after nate tapped him, but he rage quit and retired till he got a rematch. Went on maternity leave for some bullshit reason when there was a list of killers waiting at LW. You can sugarcoat it and try to decipher it all you want but he has 4 titles. And 0 title defenses . And 2 got stripped. These are facts.

let it go bro .. he isn't fighting anyone that wont fold for money ... he is taking the Mayweather route !! big paydays for everyone .. all you gotta do is "..."

Conor would get mauled by Khabib but he finishes Tony handily. He is only coming back if Tony beats Khabib

I'll make a bet with you right now that if Khabib wins Conor will fight him.

And you call yourself Wise1???

Nate Diaz is stylistically the best opponent Conor could possibly hope for. If you can't believe that or understand why, I can't be bothered to break it down for you but I would suggest changing your username to something more appropriate.

I don’t think him deciding to face rda a weight class higher instead of facing ....? Edgar..? At the time no one deserves a title shot, and it’s impossible to pretend that anyone at fw was a bigger challenge than rda.

He def should have defended instead of chasing money

The fans love a title defender, just look at how loved and popular DJ is
<DirkMavs>

Nate Diaz is stylistically the best opponent Conor could possibly hope for. If you can't believe that or understand why, I can't be bothered to break it down for you but I would suggest changing your username to something more appropriate.
Nate’s his best match up until he isn’t. Go throw steam at a heavy bag for 5 minutes straight with limited cardio and you can understand that Nate poses a serious challenge to Conor’s arsenal

Don't bother breaking it down for me and speaking of appropriate usernames, yours is perfect.

<DirkMavs>

And it's not even just the money, they were bigger challenges.

<DirkMavs>
Aldo Fedor Silva Gsp Jon Jones yup no one likes them. Nice cherry picking clown

Back