"McG doesn't defend."

He def should have defended instead of chasing money

The fans love a title defender, just look at how loved and popular DJ is
<DirkMavs>
DJ gets a lot of respect, actually, it's more of his division that most don't care about

Yes. He does not defend. Just like sky is blue. It is a fact. Stop living in denial.

Now if you want to debate how good he is, i have no issues because he is a great fighter that is fun to watch.

But you will not convince anyone outside of your nuthugging reality.

Who is denying? I'm simply saying who cares. In fact, that's the first thing said in my post, maybe you missed it.

What a fucking delusional retard. He’s never defended a title, that’s a fact. Even Ronda Rousey’s got a more dominant run as a champion. What’s that say about Conor?

GSP did it right - if you're not going to defend, vacate. If mcgreggy vacated FW or LW, folks would be happy. Imagine the Astros putting the world series on hold to play cricket.

I agree.

To anyone defending Conor's ambitions or desires, is it not hard to understand that if he vacated his titles and chased bigger and better things that more people would actually support him and his endeavors? It's the hijacking of divisions, the preferential treatment, and the disdain towards the integrity of the sport that people find maddening.

Jons was widely liked BEFORE he popped for roids and hit a pregnant lady AND still he has fans that want him back. And you chose one example of a manlet in a weak division. Way to omit facts and deflect my original statement carry on tool.
Jones has always been more hated than liked

First he was fake
Then eyepokes
Then oblique kicks
Just admit it was a terrible example

You didn't provide any facts, you listed some dominant fighters that could be liked for multiple reasons

PRIDE was more about tournaments so Fedor rarely defended, 3 title defenses I think WHOA!!
GSP had Canada on his back
Anderson was a HL reel machine
Aldo wasn't popular, he's maybe just a notch above DJ

DJ is a good example because his title defenses are possibly his biggest selling point unlike the others who have other things going for them, they marketed the shit out of DJ about to break the record...No one really gave a fuck

You can defend a bunch of times and be popular but the defenses aren't the selling point or why fans embrace a fighter.

GSP did it right - if you're not going to defend, vacate. If mcgreggy vacated FW or LW, folks would be happy. Imagine the Astros putting the world series on hold to play cricket.

Gsp knew he would be lynched for not facing a real top MW and so he figured enough of you dumbasses would be fooled by his so-called graceful exit. He knew he didn't deserve the title.

Last edited:
View attachment 354915

After losing to Duffy, he goes on to win 6 straight before winning the Cage Warriors FW title.
He then immediately challenges for the LW title and dominates with 1st rnd KO...

Enter Dana White.

Now, should Conor have said "Oh no Ufc, I've got bigger fish to fry!"

o_O

Conor runs through 6 UFC caliber fighters before winning the UFC FW title against the then ranked P4P #1.
He then immediately challenges for the LW title...

but that fight falls through less than 2 weeks before its date, the short notice replacement is top LW Nate Diaz.

Conor gets stunned in the 2nd rnd after winning the 1st.

What to do now? Highest grossing, most televised fight of his career and he just got humiliated. One minute he is King Midas, the next he is Nates bitch and everyone has now seen him be brought down to size. Fighters and fans alike are all thinking the same thing, "well that was interesting while it lasted but now his aura is gone and he's f***"

He says run it back.

Run it back! Against a larger guy who although many of you can't understand it, is one of the most solid fighters to ever grace the octagon. You may or may not know it now, you may have known it before but do you know who for damn sure knew it?... Conor knew it. He knew first hand who the f** Nate Diaz is. Conor knew what he was asking for and he practically begged for it.

Now whether or not you agree with the MD you have to admit, Conor did very well. He went from being little brothered to being on equal level with the larger, dangerous, future HOF, quintessential Diaz brother. Once he felt like he got back what he lost on this detour, he went straight back to the original order of business and
He then immediately challenges for the LW title and dominates with spectacular 2nd rnd KO...

-On a side note, it's funny how people say Conor "picked" Eddie because he would make for a favorable matchup. Conor signed on the dotted line vs Eddie just as and for the same reason that he signed on the dotted line vs RDA, because they were the title holders. Was RDA too "chosen by Conor" because he was a favorable matchup?

Anyways, Conor has now become the Champ Champ, first ever in UFC history. What a pussy! This f'guy just rode a wave of absolute luck to the greatest accomplishment in UFC champion history... It just makes me wonder, if a fake like Conor could do it, why didn't any of the "real" champs do it? SMFH!

Enter Floyd Mayweather.

Now, should Conor have said "oh no MayMac, I've got bigger fish to fry!"

o_O

I'm sure by now you've noticed the recurring themes that I have tried to highlight. The arguments that Conor is ducking or somehow avoiding challenges is just so ridiculous that it makes my head hurt.

I am willing to make a bet with anyone here. I bet, that Conors next fight will follow the order of his previous endeavours... it will be groundbreaking.

View attachment 354947

There's one thing we can safely assume, McG doesn't give a flying fuck.

Conor would get mauled by Khabib but he finishes Tony handily. He is only coming back if Tony beats Khabib
Then why didn't he accept the fight against Tony when Khabib wasn't even in the picture?

{<huh}

Conor gets wrecked by both.

At the end of the day, Mcgregor has only won 2 title fights. That's fucking nothing compared to GSP's 13.
One of those 2 was a gifted title shot from uncle dana after nate exposed him twice.
He took both belts hostage, until getting stripped like a pussy twice.
He is literally healthy and in his prime right now, but will wait like a true pussy to see how ferguson vs khabib will go.

But here you are, making some shit thread in an attempt to keep mcTapper relevant.
but please do keep mrs Stripped Stripped relevant. Then when Khabib murders him it will be more fun.

wow. couldn't read all that. His success is not yours.

Conor made a career out of fighting midgets. Never wanted to fight in the weight class he actually belongs in except when he was gifted a title shot.

Jons was widely liked BEFORE he popped for roids and hit a pregnant lady AND still he has fans that want him back. And you chose one example of a manlet in a weak division. Way to omit facts and deflect my original statement carry on tool.

Widely liked by whom?

Watch Jones/Cormier 1, the last fight before Jones's life totally went off the rails. He got booed before, during and after the fight.

There were non-stop hate threads here about Jones here for years before the hit and run.

Conor haters are mentally ill and not worth arguing with. They live in a alternative reality.

I don't blame him for chasing the Money-Fight and Rematch with Diaz... The Mega-Millions against Mayweather... But as an MMA fan. I want to see a fighting champion. Taking on all top contenders... Hopefully this is what the winner of Khabib - Ferguson does.

Conor haters are mentally ill and not worth arguing with. They live in a alternative reality.
Weird statement coming from someone who's username is "notori0us1" and has picture of Conor Mcgregor as his avatar.

<6>

If anyone here is mentally ill, look no further than into your mirror.

As a fellow human I have tons of respect for what Connor has been able to accomplish thus far in his fighting career. He went from collecting food stamps while debuting in the UFC to cashing out only a few years later as one of the highest paid athletes to ever fight in the UFC.

As a fight fan I have to say he leaves a lot to be desired. As a die hard fight fan I would like to see how he fairs against other contenders in the divisions, he's been able to do some amazing things winning two belts in another org and then winning two belts on the grand stage that is the UFC, and no one can ever take that away from him.

The true legit gripe fight fans will ever have against McGregor is the fact the he doesn't defend titles, without those defences the title "Undisputed" champion suddenly has less value.

If someone like Anderson Silva won the MW championship, then won the LWH championship and then suddenly stopped fighting, I don't know if we would hold them in the same standard that we do today.

Weird statement coming from someone who's username is "notori0us1" and has picture of Conor Mcgregor as his avatar.
That shows I'm a fan. This is an MMA forum, no?

Being a fan takes less energy than being a full time hater.

Back