McCain Has Brain Cancer

Status
Not open for further replies.
McCain was a patriot who served his country honorably imo.

He tried to stand up to his party when he disagreed with it without trying to fracture it.

I know he's painted as warmonger and I don't agree with everything he was about but I do think he believed he was doing the morally right thing at the time.

Reading about the diagnosis it seems he'll be lucky to have a year. It's a shame.

He'll be 81 next month. He lived a full, privileged life. No reason to feel sorry for him any more than for all the nameless others that will die the same day he does.

I wonder if this explains his bizarre line of questioning in the Comey hearings.

I'm no doctor, but I think so.

Say what you will about his opinions and whatnot, but he was stumbling pretty hard for a dude not known for that type of speech patterns, and thought process. He was always very professional, and direct, and he was just acting bizarre at that hearing.

His neocon ideology is responsible for so many lives lost. To put it bluntly I won't miss him in politics.

With that said I'd never question his intentions, allegiance or patriotism as an American.

And I hope that feisty old man goes peacefully into that good night.

Not going to gloat, but neocons are scum of the earth.

His constant pushing for US to intervene in Syria, fuck that guy.
Not going to gloat about brain cancer? I'd think not.

He'll be 81 next month. He lived a full, privileged life. No reason to feel sorry for him any more than for all the nameless others that will die the same day he does.

For whom the bell tolls? It tolls for thee!

How long till trump says "only losers get cancer?"

"Pull yourself up from your bootstraps?"

Note- McCain is getting dat ObamaCare (Politicians voted to give themselves the good stuff). Plebs can get the leftover shit.

Last edited:
Privileged? Lol. Spent years being tortured. Idiot.

His confusion at the Comey hearings goes from funny to sad

when i was in hanoi, i saw a monument where his plane went down and he was captured

it wasnt a bragging monument, but a respectful one

Vietnam loves the US despite the war. I think they have the highest favorable opinion of the US and have for a while.

This probably has to due with their disdain of China trying to control the South China Sea and the US trying to stop that.

Vietnam loves the US despite the war. I think they have the highest favorable opinion of the US and have for a while.

This probably has to due with their disdain of China trying to control the South China Sea and the US trying to stop that.

ive been there a few times, and i can confirm that they love americans. they treat random americans like celebrities and will walk over to introduce themselves and make sure that youre enjoying their country and ask if you need any directions or anything

they told me that it was because until the mid-90s they were starvation level poor throughout the country, and then the government opened their borders for american tourism and manufacturing investment. now they all have mopeds and smartphones and home electronics etc. and the people know its foreign money that made it happen

in vietnamese schools they have added english in all the curriculum and the people take learning english very seriously, because they think the only way to become wealthy and successful is to either make it in the government or be able to do business with americans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back