McCain Has Brain Cancer

Status
Not open for further replies.
This sucks. I hate his politics and thought his 2008 campaign was dreadful, but he's a good man and a patriot and regardless of political differences you hate to see it.

He was a patriot and i assume a good man, but at some point in life he sold out to the MIC and furthered death and misery over the middle east.

Too bad he probably won't live long enough to see his dream come true,namely, war with Iran.
Neocon warmongering pig.

He was a patriot and i assume a good man, but at some point in life he sold out to the MIC and furthered death and misery over the middle east.

True. Most non Americans who follow at least foreign policy of America have heard of this guy. I mean he ran for president and was in favor of shilling out for Ukraine nazis and radicals against Russia. Lets not forget his worship of sunni "rebels" some of whom turned out to be alquadea or worse which i am sure mccain had no knowledge of. Right?

Too bad he probably won't live long enough to see his dream come true,namely, war with Iran.
Neocon warmongering pig.

Lol

War with china
War with Russia

He also wants

I'm not a fan of establishment politicians who take accepted stances to further their own jobs.. That said, he has lived a good life. Almost became president. I didn't vote for him.

We had opposing views but every now and then we met at an intersection and agreed. Fair winds and following seas Maverick. Plenty of your brothers including my uncle who suffered the same fate. Glioblastoma likely brought on by over exposure to Agent Orange during his time in Vietnam. Fuck, I hate cancer.

I'm not a fan of establishment politicians who take accepted stances to further their own jobs.. That said, he has lived a good life. Almost became president. I didn't vote for him.

I never understood this completely. Do you want a politician that represents the voter base or are you looking for someone who acts independently of the voter base because you don't trust the base? The former to me is more democratic.

Sure, but I think those are mistakes and not a lack of character. I can’t state it enough, I hated his politics. But I just felt that I should show respect given I do actually respect him and have hammered him in the WR for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back