McCain Has Brain Cancer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty much worst case scenario I've heard it described as.
It's a nasty cancer. Knowing nothing else besides his age and type of cancer, I'd be surprised if he lived for another year.

That's terrible even though I think he's a total jackass as a politician.

Not going to gloat, but neocons are scum of the earth.

His constant pushing for US to intervene in Syria, fuck that guy.

it sucks he's got a GBM.. it's a shitty prognosis.. although there are tons of experimental therapies outside the usual chemo/radiation..

That's what Terence McKenna had. He was dead within a few months.

Hopefully he recovers and spends the rest of his days with his family, as far away from politics as possible.

At this point, it did not really seem like he had much to offer outside of war-mongering, which makes one wonder how long he has been negatively affected by this tumor.

as much as i dislike him, i dont wish that on anybody and i hope he makes a full recovery
Pretty much my thoughts. I don't like the way he's carried himself over the past couple of years but he's served his country and no one deserves to be sick with cancer.

I wonder if this explains his bizarre line of questioning in the Comey hearings.

Tough SOB. I wish him the best.

Rough. Dude served the country, was captured and tortured, ran for presidency and lost. He should really retire and spend time with family.

Under trumpcare he'd be euthanized

I hope he makes a full recovery and then immediately resigns from office never to be heard from again.

Sad to hear he has to go through brain cancer. Pretty much nobody deserves that.

Serious potential for dramatic false-starts on special electioneering here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back