Mayweather will knockout McGregor

If McGregor gets KO'd in the first second of the fight, he'll just say he had the guts to fight the world's best boxer.

McGregor is in a no-lose situation. Floyd can't win, no matter what happens.

The boxing GOAT is getting hundreds of millions of dollars to fight an amateur boxer. I'd say that's a win.

no 3 knockdown rule in boxing unified rules
Do you see Mcgregor's corner throwing in the towel? We all know his cardio will fail him, do you see him quitting on the stool or fighting until being Ko'd?

If McGregor gets KO'd in the first second of the fight, he'll just say he had the guts to fight the world's best boxer.

McGregor is in a no-lose situation. Floyd can't win, no matter what happens.

dingdingding

these are the fights that Conor has taken for the past few years. No lose situations, if he lost, oh well, he was facing the best guy ever or he was the smaller guy, or he fought guys tree times his size blahblahblah. It's literally a no lose situation. If he gets KO'd, best boxer ever. If he gets decisioned "well fook that guy, i lasted whole time with him". If he wins, then he's the best fighter in history of sports (not really).

The guy isn't even the best MMA fighter, he's most certainly not the best fighter at 155 or 170. He spent years cutting down to 145 to have a size and reach advantage over smaller guys. That doesn't take away from his wins, he earned those. He went out and did what he had to do and got the W. Kudos to him for that. But, it's not like the last half dozen or so fights have been ones where he had a lot to lose. He's had nothing to lose in each and every one of them.

Mayweather hasn't knocked out an opponent in like 7 years. He'll win by decision.

I think Floyd wins by decision.
Sadly I think so too. Floyd will do his classic boring point fighting shit. Not that Conor has any chance even if Floyd does anything else but that is just how Floyd fights.

All the people who think Floyd will go balls to the wall will be disappointed.

Only way this fight is finished is if Conor gives up, which is not unlikely but I don't think Floyd will make him quit like Nate did.

2 is the total hits for this fight, first one when money land and the second one when the Irish hit the floor

How's about a betting slip? Mayweather's going to coast to an easy U/D like all of his fights in the past 9 years, while laughing at marks paying for shitshows and believing he's gonna box 'aggressively' for once.
As a boxer, floyd will always be 'pretty boy' mayweather to me. He's a Once in a generation athlete and will never be beaten in a boxing ring, only to be appreciated once he retires.
But I will still be betting on, and hoping that mcgregor knocks floyd out to throw a spanner in the shitshow that is boxing right now...
ádh mór Mcgregor

The boxing GOAT is getting hundreds of millions of dollars to fight an amateur boxer. I'd say that's a win.

McGregor's chances aren't good. But if lands anything significant ... that soils Floyd's legacy.

That would makeFloyd a million-dollar boxer who got hit by an amateur.

dingdingding

these are the fights that Conor has taken for the past few years. No lose situations, if he lost, oh well, he was facing the best guy ever or he was the smaller guy, or he fought guys tree times his size blahblahblah. It's literally a no lose situation. If he gets KO'd, best boxer ever. If he gets decisioned "well fook that guy, i lasted whole time with him". If he wins, then he's the best fighter in history of sports (not really).

The guy isn't even the best MMA fighter, he's most certainly not the best fighter at 155 or 170. He spent years cutting down to 145 to have a size and reach advantage over smaller guys. That doesn't take away from his wins, he earned those. He went out and did what he had to do and got the W. Kudos to him for that. But, it's not like the last half dozen or so fights have been ones where he had a lot to lose. He's had nothing to lose in each and every one of them.

True. And McGregor has three losses on his MMA record.

If he's this transcendent, once-in-a-lifetime athlete, why has he lost three times?

wRdnP5C.png
ichi be fanny if it appens lol

wRdnP5C.png
can we see ronaldmacclowner rap again? lol

He's the champ champ.

he would have 0 belts if he actually focused on defending them. His size advantage isn't as prevalent at 155 and he doesn't have the complete or overall game to beat guys in which he doesn't have a huge size advantage over.

Back