Mayweather will knockout McGregor

People post bet slips all the time. Unless it's illegal to bet where you live then it's not incriminating.

And you do have photo editing software. All computers do. If you click your start menu and seach for "paint" (assuming you have windows) you can edit photos with that and block out anything you want.

No problem though if it's too much hassle. :)
Like I say, its murky. I've read in US, its illegal and I've read its legal if its not specifically prohibited in your state (its not in mine). I'll just say this...I ended being in deeper than I originally meant to be. Started out with $1200 on Mayweather finish any round. I then started fearing Mayweather would just be cautious and defensive the whole fight and win by decision so I went in again for just a Mayweather win....enough so that if he wins by decision, I break even. Obviously with Mayweather being such a heavy favorite, now you're talking about a hefty chunk. I've done pretty well over the last several months so I decided to just play with 100 for Mayweather stoppage in the fourth to win 1600. Now, I'm thinking I maybe should have picked around the sixth. Judging from rumors and five second videos, Im thinking Conor has progressed more than I expected, but we shall see.

Do you see Mcgregor's corner throwing in the towel? We all know his cardio will fail him, do you see him quitting on the stool or fighting until being Ko'd?

honestly i am a fan of throwing the towel. it's a classy move and shows the coach is a responsible guy. no point in taking unnecessary damage.

but to answer your question, i see the ref waving it off while conor is still on his feet.

honestly i am a fan of throwing the towel. it's a classy move and shows the coach is a responsible guy. no point in taking unnecessary damage.

but to answer your question, i see the ref waving it off while conor is still on his feet.
That's the best outcome, he gets to save face a little and Floyd finally gets a finish. It's really hard to imagine him giving up on the stool, he could have folded in the 4th against Diaz but he showed when the stakes are highest he's not just gonna lay down. I can see the ref stopping it too, after the first couple rounds I think it'll look like this (no where to go, tired, can't react)
4.gif

Back