Mayweather will knockout McGregor

McGregor is dumb he even rejected Lomachenko's training offer, maybe he's afraid of getting schooled by a legit boxer in a sparring.

Instead he's surrounded by the Yes Man crowd, created a drama with Malignaggi to make feel invincible.
Him being a southpaw was a legit reason not to spar him, but not the weight difference. I thought it was a bit silly for Conor to talk like the weight difference would be an issue.

I don't think Floyd will win by KO, but regardless, it will not have any impact on MMA.

If Venus Williams decided to play the best female racquetball player at racquetball and lost, who cares?
It means nothing.

If Conor goes in and doesn't look like a complete novice against Floyd, it's a victory for Conor.
He had one boxing camp and is going against one of the greatest boxers that ever lived.

Nobody expects him to win.

Plus, he gets $100M for his efforts... who can blame him?

I don't think it will be a 10-count KO. Floyd made what, $3-4million alone in sponsorship money to have names on his shorts against Pacquiao? Not to mention the tens of millions he makes from indirect promotions.

The folks paying that kind of money want as much screen time as possible from him. I reckon Conor will quit on the stool before it gets to a point where he will be humiliated on the biggest stage in the world.

Conor fears getting knocked out, he even fears getting choked out that's why he has a record of rapidly tapping.

Do you not like Mayweather? You guys seem to have so much in common. You both like fighting, and you both can't read.....
I'm not sure which is worse... not being able to read or not having enough common sense to realize someone is joking.

BIT4TTM.gif

I got no dislike with Mayweather... I just believe that Conor will KO the old man. (I was joking about how I quoted you... not about the KO)

Floyd KOing him will be a less embarrassing way to go.

If not he will collapse from exhaustion after the 5th round

I'm not sure which is worse... not being able to read or not having enough common sense to realize someone is joking.

BIT4TTM.gif

I got no dislike with Mayweather... I just believe that Conor will KO the old man. (I was joking about how I quoted you... not about the KO)

Yes, your post was dripping with nuance and witty sarcasm, I guess I failed to grasp your witticisms....

If McGregor gets KO'd in the first second of the fight, he'll just say he had the guts to fight the world's best boxer.

McGregor is in a no-lose situation. Floyd can't win, no matter what happens.
Lol. You delusional posters make me worry for the world. Sad stuff. Check your cortisol level asap.!!

McGregor's chances aren't good. But if lands anything significant ... that soils Floyd's legacy.

That would makeFloyd a million-dollar boxer who got hit by an amateur.
Lol. You forgot to add 'in my opinion '. Floyd winning makes mma look subpar at best..

I don't think Floyd will win by KO, but regardless, it will not have any impact on MMA.

If Venus Williams decided to play the best female racquetball player at racquetball and lost, who cares?
It means nothing.

If Conor goes in and doesn't look like a complete novice against Floyd, it's a victory for Conor.
He had one boxing camp and is going against one of the greatest boxers that ever lived.

Nobody expects him to win.

Plus, he gets $100M for his efforts... who can blame him?
No he looks silly simply because he CHALLENGED the boxer.. In boxing. He/mma will look silly. Very silly.

It's more likely McGregor will ko mayweather than vice versa, it's just that it's a 99% chance mayweather wins a decision

Post it then.
Sherdog Joe, I got no problem doing that but I'm wondering about safety. It seems the whole thing is a little bit of a legal gray area. Maybe photo evidence can be incriminating? I don't know. Maybe I'm just paranoind. and also, I'm wondering if the reference number could be used in some heinous way. I don't have photo editing software.

Sherdog Joe, I got no problem doing that but I'm wondering about safety. It seems the whole thing is a little bit of a legal gray area. Maybe photo evidence can be incriminating? I don't know. Maybe I'm just paranoind. and also, I'm wondering if the reference number could be used in some heinous way. I don't have photo editing software.

People post bet slips all the time. Unless it's illegal to bet where you live then it's not incriminating.

And you do have photo editing software. All computers do. If you click your start menu and seach for "paint" (assuming you have windows) you can edit photos with that and block out anything you want.

No problem though if it's too much hassle. :)

The only way Mayweather wins is by McGregor being disqualified. He cannot knock out McGregor and he cannot run away for 12 rounds.

The only way Mayweather wins is by McGregor being disqualified. He cannot knock out McGregor and he cannot run away for 12 rounds.
There was no way Nick Diaz knocks out Robbie Lawler either. I'm just saying, one thing the Diaz bros. have taught us is that volume really adds up if it gets through...accuracy too for that matter. I'll admit. I could be wrong. Mystic Mac has proved me wrong before, notably in the Aldo fight, but the way I see the fight playing out is....first round, lots of feeling out. Macgregor starts showing tons and tons of different looks, probably even fakes a kick or two (but maybe not. fake kick will be saved for a surprise superman punch if he's smart). Mayweather, full defense mode, cautious, analytical. I think around the third round, Mayweather starts solving him and letting his hands go some. Progressively after that, I think the skill disparity becomes more apparent. Mayweather begins making him miss and counterpunching. Conor's getting tired now not because he's in worse shape, but he's missing more. I see Mayweather really working the body of McGregor making him more tired and preserving his hands. Its hard to predict when it happens, but eventually McGregor becomes ripe for a precision chin shot. Or it literally could be an accumulation of body shots. I agree Mayweather will need to wear him down to stop him but I think there will come a point where he's almost landing at will. I could be wrong. Gee, I hope not.

Back