Mayweather/Pacquiao PPV Discussion/PBP

floyd-mayweather-money-Blanket06092013.jpg

Waiting for the final figures is Floyd:icon_lol:

Anyone else notice the handicapped parking pass on the table? Lol.

Anyone else notice the handicapped parking pass on the table? Lol.

Yet another testament to Floyd's greatness.

Who else could be disabled, and yet still compete at the highest level of the game?

Nobody but TBE, that's who.

he looked like a goddamned puffed up peacock asking those questions. Manny had trouble answering the questions,and this guy is like "how badly do you suck,manny,thats what i really wanna know?!"

I hope you were on here complaining when merchant would give floyd shit blatantly.

Yet another testament to Floyd's greatness.

Who else could be disabled, and yet still compete at the highest level of the game?

Nobody but TBE, that's who.

Haha, I'd have trouble walking too if I had that much money in my pockets holding me down.

lol, I was just looking through this thread. I started challenging random ass people to fights on here when I came home plastered on the night of May/Pac because that's funny when I'm blackout.

I'm going to be honest, this was a pretty good comeback.

Yeah I saw those posts, I was a bit surprised because that is a bit out of character for you. but then I saw the date and time of the posts and put it together.

I throw it on because it will talk about the main topics of the day. Plus like fight week they had a different boxer on every day to talk with them

huh, I don't really watch TV that much, and there isn't a TV in my dorm anyhow, so I don't see it, but as a whole, I usually avoid sports TV like the plague and don't watch much sports that isn't boxing. Still, if I find an insightful interview with a boxer, I'll watch it online. There was a good one a while back with all of the great SMWs (I think it was Eubank, Calzaghe, Woodhall, Collins, and RJJ) which is worth a watch.

huh, I don't really watch TV that much, and there isn't a TV in my dorm anyhow, so I don't see it, but as a whole, I usually avoid sports TV like the plague and don't watch much sports that isn't boxing. Still, if I find an insightful interview with a boxer, I'll watch it online. There was a good one a while back with all of the great SMWs (I think it was Eubank, Calzaghe, Woodhall, Collins, and RJJ) which is worth a watch.

Are they new interviews? Throw some up on here. I'd watch them

Why would Floyd feel foolish? I don't understand. Even financially he made way more than he would have 4-5 years back. Everything worked out perfect for him

Putting it this way, sounds right. I guess he really did get the last laugh.

Haha, I'd have trouble walking too if I had that much money in my pockets holding me down.

Fact. My pockets are light, but that kind of dough has to wear on your back after a while. Carrying around stacks like that.

Putting it this way, sounds right. I guess he really did get the last laugh.

I think that comes next May---for another massive payday in the rematch and out at 50-0. For real.

Watching the HBO replay on the Canelo/Kirkland broadcast.

To hell with anyone who doesn't appreciate this fight. Both such good boxers, but Manny just not able to cut off the ring. Much like those before him.
Mayweather is on another level.

I also just watched the replay(sober). I was about 6 beers in the night of the fight due to the PPV delays.

Round 1: Gave it to $, but Floyd grabbed at the end of the rd.

Round 2: PAC, Floyd running and grabbing.

Round 3: PAC, Floyd grabbing...Even Al Berstein said so on the broadcast.

Round 4: PAC Flurries! Crowd was in to it! Even Floyd Sr. was mad, knew what was up.

Round 5: $, landing but running

Round 6: PAC, Manny landing flurries and $ clinching everytime he was in trouble.

Round 7: $, Floyd jab effective, Manny tired but landed a big left.

Round 8: $, Manny tired and not punching much, Floyd picking his shots. (Roach told Manny he was winning the fight...)

Round 9: $, but Manny landing some, Floyd running and clinching a lot.

Round 10: PAC, Manny aggressive.

Round 11: $, Floyd knew he might be losing so to his credit he came out aggressive, the ran a lot and went back to being aggressive at the end.

Round 12: $ Floyd used his jab and then ran and show boated.

So I had it 5-5 after 10 rounds with Floyd winning rounds 11 and 12.

Not as terrible a fight as people would make it out to be. Floyd fought his style which is not fun to watch for most casuals so that is why many called it a disappointment. I would like to see a rematch, but don't think Floyd will do it. Also, how would Manny be after such a long layoff/coming off surgery?

That score card is shiT. No way that fight was that close. That 2nd round Pac landed one significant punch. FLoyd was landing right hands n left hooks. 2nd round easy for floyd

Its ridiculous people gave Pac that second round for one flurry of missed punches.

You lost me at round 2, COTUR1@43. You lost me at round 2.

You lost me at round 2, COTUR1@43. You lost me at round 2.

Just my opinion. Maybe I was being generous to Manny for that round (or was frustrated at Floyd being Floyd..."running and grabbing") Floyd still won the fight, but it was much closer than many people seem to think.

Finally getting a clear headed rewatch, this was no one sided ass whoopin that Floyd's fans are making it out to be. Some rounds were decided by a punch or two.

This fight was not boring at all. A ton of talent in the ring that night. Floyd win, for sure. But Manny made him work and kept him honest, even hurting Floyd twice. Beautiful fight.

Back