Mayweather-Pacquiao 2

Normally I’d say don’t take the risk, but after seeing Khan last week I think it’s worth it. Big money for Pacquiao and and a highlight reel KO to fool casual fans into thinking he still has it.
A part of me just don't want Khan getting that fight, yet I just want Manny to knock his ass out.

I will only pay for this if both guys are on roids. Screw USADA just let them bang.

If Floyd and Manny fight outside of the USA that would be insane, it would really shock me because that would be a huge move by Floyd and it would make the fight more interesting in terms of international appeal

Floyd is very smart business man in boxing, and making it international affair would gain even more money, foreigners love watching washed up Pacquiao fight, so imagine them doing a rematch they are going to gobble it up if they do a world tour in places like China, Japan, Germany, Australia, Africa.

In the states the rematch will only do like 2 million buy stops, but globally it could be massive even bigger than the first if they have international ppvs.

People in America dont forget how boring the first fight was so international promotion would be good for this rematch

I can’t imagine Floyd fighting anywhere outside of Nevada. Also, Floyd will insist on drug testing so there’s that... which again, points to a potential fight only in America as Floyd doesn’t trust anything that doesn’t happen anywhere outside the familiarity he only gets in Vegas.

looking a little staged, these two know what they're doing...

Right around the time Pac got out from under TR. Floyd was in the Phillipines. I bet they worked out some of the details for a future bout. Starting to amp up the hype.

The people who say Floyd dominated have an imagination as big as whale

Im a Floyd fan and that fight was a draw to me, it was hard as fuck to score, because they do so little but Pac was the only one who landed any meaningful power shots which were like 3.

Neither guy threw much, I think it was actually the lowest punch out put for the both of them

but even more annoying were the Floyd fanboys yelling he dominated easy work, domination easy, destroyed, whooped his ass

seriously? that was no ass whooping the guys did more holding than hitting. I just cant stand dishonest exaggeration be a rational fan of Floyd like me, that shit was not dominant and the onus was on Floyd to shine against a shot knocked out washed up Pacman he didn't live up to it. But somehow Pac had the burden to make it entertaining.

You scored that fight a draw? But... How? I can't recall my scorecard exactly, but I think I gave him four rounds at best. Mayweather landed much more at a higher clip as well, people were going mostly crazy over Manny hitting air ...

You scored that fight a draw? But... How? I can't recall my scorecard exactly, but I think I gave him four rounds at best. Mayweather landed much more at a higher clip as well, people were going mostly crazy over Manny hitting air ...

Have you seen the fight multiple times and at multiple speeds?

Only an imbecile with little boxing knowledge scored that fight a draw or a win for Pacman.

Its hit and not get hit, Pacman got no hits and got hit. Did the opposite. Flurrying with punches and landing none, means shit.

Damn they couldn't get this on espn 3, i didn't know there was an espn 5, think this woulda been bigger news,but maybe ,like myself, people dont want to see it

Floyd is only coming out for a 100 million dollar payday.

Would you be interested in a rematch? Rematch still sells 2 million PPV’s easily

I’d pay and watch again if Floyd were to fight toe to toe like he did against McNugget
Pretty much this, if he fought like that it could be interesting, but most likely floyd probably wins,though u never know when a guys reflexes and speed go,and as we've seen in boxing it can happen very quickly

Thought I remember @RR saying as much, before Floyd picked McGregor. That Floyd actually likes Manny and knows it'd be a big paycheck for both. As much as I don't want to see this shit again either, it's funny that it still remains the biggest money fight for Floyd outside of a Canelo rematch. A lot less risk with Manny. Would probably still do 1.8 mil- 2 mil I'm sure. I think Floyd sees that their era isn't being followed by another era with multiple potential superstars. Boxing has hit a relative lull compared to the past decade and he may be feeding off that.

I still don't want to see this again though.

Exactly what it is. I don't want to see it either but I don't mind seeing Pac get a nice check that he needs in a fight that he won't get hurt in.

Their first fight wss about 5 years too late. No one wamts to see them fight now, both out their prime. There are much better fights coming up

Back