Mayweather-Pacquiao 2

giphy.gif

Admit it, you'll order it.
No, Im poor now and can't afford 120 buck ppv I already know the outcome, like the saying goes fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me

Why not? It’s not like these guys are gonna take huge damage in all likelihood. They deserve one more pay day for the insane amount of hype between the two
I heard Floyd has one more fight on his Showtime contract, bob arum is no longer in the mix, the fight will sell at least 2 million buys. Both guys will spar again in the ring to a Mexican stand off and it will hurt boxing again because casuals will be duped again, they will use the his shoulder is healthy now only for Manny to be timid again and Floyd touching Pac and both holding and whispering in their ears.

Watch they will strip Keith Thurman and make Pacuiao the WBA super champ, just cause he is fighting Floyd. So Floyd can be another super champ at welter.

I'm IN. Lets hope the Pac we saw a couple months ago can fight again in the rematch.
This muscular Pacman who fought Lucas Matthysse will not be seen,he will look flat and weak and deflated, because they fight will be in the USA under usada rules

Guys do not order the rematch, Pacquiao is just going to let Floyd win and Floyd is not going to throw either both guys will throw once in a while and then hug and move and pose then hug and smile all the way to the bank
The rematch was bound to happen after all the controversy in the last fight and the recent fake 50/Floyd beef was to fuel this flame they're trying to create. But the fights themselves I dont think are fixed. I think they both genuinely want to beat each other whilst getting paid to do so. Manny could agree to lose for money but still try to knock Floyd out and Floyd or/and team knows this.

Its been long enough for the masses to forget how bad their hero looked against Floyd so it would probably sell monster numbers again, smart to get the build up started again

It's been long enough for the masses to forget how uneventful the whole fight was.

I think Pacquiao can squeeze in a December fight against Khan, just as a warmup.
Does Pac want to take that risk though even to a glass chinned Khan? I say go straight for the hail mary and fight Mayweather overseas under Mayweather and Pacquiao promotion.

Its probably an Attention grab, it worked because Floyd vs Pacquiao has already garnered more attention than Triple G vs Canelo rematch today

Floyd did it to take some shine off Canelo and Golden boy.

Floyd always will be a tough match up for Manny. But not sure why people think Floyd would be more dominant the second time? Manny has been more active, looked pretty good in his last fight and was not close to getting destroyed in the first fight. If anything, I’d say Floyd would be the one who’s regressed more since the first fight with age, inactivity and didn’t look sharp vs McGregor. I’d still favor Floyd, but think PAC has a better shot now.

If people didn’t pin so much hype and expectations on Pacquiao prior to the first fight, I don’t think nearly as many educated fans would declare the victory so one sided. After watching the fight mostly in slow motion, Pacquiao seemed to land an almost equal amount of quality punches and deflected many punches scored for Mayweather. IMO, I scored it a draw. I fear every time Manny doesn’t pitch a shut out it’s almost considered a loss and when Mayweather isn’t obviously hurt and lands light punches, it’s considered “Schooling.”

But both fighters are still capable of a good fight IMHO. If they look lethargic compared to the past it’s because they were bored or going through the motions. Against a known fighter, I believe they will sharpen a bit more but not necessarily reverse Father Time of course.

Last edited:
Does Pac want to take that risk though even to a glass chinned Khan? I say go straight for the hail mary and fight Mayweather overseas under Mayweather and Pacquiao promotion.
If Floyd and Manny fight outside of the USA that would be insane, it would really shock me because that would be a huge move by Floyd and it would make the fight more interesting in terms of international appeal

Floyd is very smart business man in boxing, and making it international affair would gain even more money, foreigners love watching washed up Pacquiao fight, so imagine them doing a rematch they are going to gobble it up if they do a world tour in places like China, Japan, Germany, Australia, Africa.

In the states the rematch will only do like 2 million buy stops, but globally it could be massive even bigger than the first if they have international ppvs.

People in America dont forget how boring the first fight was so international promotion would be good for this rematch

If people didn’t pin so much hype and expectations on Pacquiao prior to the first fight, I don’t think nearly as many educated fans would declare the victory so one sided. After watching the fight mostly in slow motion, Pacquiao seemed to land an almost equal amount of quality punches and deflected many punches scored for Mayweather. IMO, I scored it a draw. I fear every time Manny doesn’t pitch a shut it’s almost considered a loss and when Mayweather is obviously hurt and lands light punches, it’s considered “Schooling.”

But both fighters are still capable of a good fight IMHO. If they look lethargic compared to the past it’s because they were bored or going through the motions. Against a known fighter, I believe they will sharpen a bit more but necessarily reverse Father Time of course.
The people who say Floyd dominated have an imagination as big as whale

Im a Floyd fan and that fight was a draw to me, it was hard as fuck to score, because they do so little but Pac was the only one who landed any meaningful power shots which were like 3.

Neither guy threw much, I think it was actually the lowest punch out put for the both of them

but even more annoying were the Floyd fanboys yelling he dominated easy work, domination easy, destroyed, whooped his ass

seriously? that was no ass whooping the guys did more holding than hitting. I just cant stand dishonest exaggeration be a rational fan of Floyd like me, that shit was not dominant and the onus was on Floyd to shine against a shot knocked out washed up Pacman he didn't live up to it. But somehow Pac had the burden to make it entertaining.

Hell yeah. It's a huge fight and can settle some controversy

Normally I’d say don’t take the risk, but after seeing Khan last week I think it’s worth it. Big money for Pacquiao and and a highlight reel KO to fool casual fans into thinking he still has it.

What controversy? Seemed like a well scored match to me. Also this fight needs to happen in the U.S. with USDA not overseas that is where you will get controversy regarding older fighters and no drug policy oversight.

I'm not looking forward to this fight.

If Floyd and Manny fight outside of the USA that would be insane, it would really shock me because that would be a huge move by Floyd and it would make the fight more interesting in terms of international appeal

Floyd is very smart business man in boxing, and making it international affair would gain even more money, foreigners love watching washed up Pacquiao fight, so imagine them doing a rematch they are going to gobble it up if they do a world tour in places like China, Japan, Germany, Australia, Africa.

In the states the rematch will only do like 2 million buy stops, but globally it could be massive even bigger than the first if they have international ppvs.

People in America dont forget how boring the first fight was so international promotion would be good for this rematch
It might not sell as high as the first one but I believe it would come close. Minus Arum, it's more money in their pockets.

Back