Mayweather/McGregor Discussion

Who wins?

• Total voters
In kickboxing, they'd all most likely lose. You're the one who said his "striking is terrible" and questioned my combat sport knowledge hahaha.

YDKSAB!
Are you high? He isn't a boxer, you can tell me his striking is great all day. It doesn't make it truth. He isn't good at stand up and look at his stance when he strikes. You think all of a sudden he becomes winky wright? Fuck this bullshit and fuck your opinion, you have nothing.

By definition it's an opinion. I could care less if you say you're a lawyer or even if you are one, it's arbitrary to the topic at hand.

"Efficiency" is not a matter of opinion. By definition it's an objective measure of the ratio between energy input and output.

It's pertinent to your useless ad hominen accusations of being "illiterate" as you make stupid arguments about Conor overcoming a master boxer with a skill he isn't even proficient in.

The fans that think Conor will win are similar to the fans that thought Pacquiao beat Mayweather. Emotion other logic. I can't stress this enough. Its one of those things in everyday life that really annoys me. Allowing emotion to cloud your judgement. I notice this a lot in Boxing. You look at the countless videos of boxing experts saying Floyd beat Pacquiao and they hardly get any views but the one video of Evander Holyfield saying he thought Pacquiao won and it gets a ton of views. Why? Because he's saying what these fans WANT to hear.

Floyd is a very hated man and he's made a ton of money because of this. People want to see him lose so bad that they will make themselves believe that an MMA fighter with no boxing experience will beat one of the best boxers in history and if Floyd doesn't KO Conor they will be trashing Floyd and praising Conor. Some might even go as far to say Conor won even if he gets completely schooled.

You have the fanboys saying Conor will win and then you have the fanboys that say "well Conor would kill him in the cage or a street fight". Those guys are the ones that probably know Floyd will win but wont admit it and instead will bring up something that has no relevance to the boxing match to take away from the fact that Floyd will win. The positive side of creating hatred for Floyd is the money he can make in his line of work but the down side is many fans will refuse to give him the credit he deserves.

Are you high? He isn't a boxer, you can tell me his striking is great all day. It doesn't make it truth. He isn't good at stand up and look at his stance when he strikes. You think all of a sudden he becomes winky wright? Fuck this bullshit and fuck your opinion, you have nothing.
"Efficiency" is not a matter of opinion. By definition it's an objective measure of the ratio between energy input and output.

It's pertinent to your useless ad hominen accusations of being "illiterate" as you make stupid arguments about Conor overcoming a master boxer with a skill he isn't even proficient in.

49-1, you kids are about to get a dose of reality.

GJxD1_s-200x150.gif

Boy?!do you honestly think someone who is unbeaten is losing to a clown? If so ok.

Mayweather is the clown of the two, let's be real. Unbeaten doesn't mean shit, Floyd created that record by mitigating risk his entire career like a coward (similar to how Martinez played duck with GGG). Conor is one of the best martial artists in the world keep saying "his stand up sucks" "he's a clown" you just prove your own incompetence. Floyd will fall, he's old and never fought an animal like McGregor before.

Mayweather is the clown of the two, let's be real. Unbeaten doesn't mean shit, Floyd created that record by mitigating risk his entire career like a coward (similar to how Martinez played duck with GGG). Conor is one of the best martial artists in the world keep saying "his stand up sucks" "he's a clown" you just prove your own incompetence. Floyd will fall, he's old and never fought an animal like McGregor before.
Horrible post, continue.

By definition it's an opinion. I could care less if you say you're a lawyer or even if you are one, it's arbitrary to the topic at hand.

you can't use this great word "arbitrary" in a post whilst misusing the "I couldn't care less" adage. I. however, can use the beautiful "whilst" b/c I'm a great poster with a rotund vocabulary.

This question was already answered back in the early/mid 70's at an event in Houston when some pro boxers like Mike Quarry, Termite Watkins, and some others beat the shit out of a bunch of karate & TKD masters and grand masters. The boxers ran the table and with ease.
Always reminds me of this vid I used to watch a million times, years ago, lol.

I just think its going to be too much pressure for Conor to finish Mayweather. I'm picking Floyd to win I just hope its a good fight overall.

Cotto/Kamegai is on that night. Now, THAT fight I'll watch. Probably catch a stream of Floyd/Conor after if its easy to find. If not, I'll check boxing scene for the result. That's if we don't go out to a bar.

and if Floyd doesn't KO Conor they will be trashing Floyd and praising Conor.

To be honest, if Floyd doesn't finish Conor it's going to be really pathetic. Especially with all the hype of how much of a mismatch this is.

Back