Mayorga bitch slaps MMA fighter, after smoking a cigarette in his face

ROFL @ Din Thomas getting dazed by a three finger bitch slap

k1qq39.gif

ROFL @ Din Thomas getting dazed by a three finger bitch slap

k1qq39.gif

When was he dazed? It looked like Din lost balanced and tried to force his way past the bodyguard. When he couldn't do that he sat down. It also looked like Mayorga missed.

ahahhaha good job ricardo

you can hear the slap on the video, can't tell too much from it on the gif for some reason

Din Thomas is an excellent MMA artist and is crafty as hell as a veteran. IMO, Kenny Florian is a top 3 LW in the world, and he was very lucky that Din blew out his knee in that fight.

Din has wins over fricken over PRIME Jens Pulver, Matt Serra, Rich Clementi, Clay Guida, Jeremey Stephens. Shit, over his first 5 or 6 years in the game, his only losses were to BJ Penn and Carl Uno.

Ricardo has one big set of balls. Not only for making the transition, but against a guy like Din Thomas. No warm up fight, fights, etc. Straight to a legit, highly skilled, world class fighter.

With that being said, I hope Mayorga flatlines him.

LOL, Din appears rocked. At first I thought he was lunging towards Mayorga but if you watch closely his face is looking down as if he was going to fall over if the body gaurd wouldn't have been holding him up

Mayorga keeping it classy as usual.

LOL, Din appears rocked. At first I thought he was lunging towards Mayorga but if you watch closely his face is looking down as if he was going to fall over if the body gaurd wouldn't have been holding him up

You can also see him reaching for the bodyguards leg as to move him. It really didn't look like Din was phased by the slap. But that's just my opinion

he didnt touch him. hope you all dont run compubox

WTH? He DID look like he was hurt there.

Good ole Ricardo. MMA doesn't have anyone who can hype a fight like Mayorga.

I love Mayorga. The guy is crazy. One of the most ballsy fighters I've ever seen fight.

Yes, Din was clearly rocked. :rolleyes:

What is the fight at? 155?

Look at the bodyguard's hips and right leg. He is positioned to push someone back not to pick up.

If BJ Penn can knock out Din Thomas, it's certainly possible that El Matador can too. That being said, I predict Thomas via DQ.

Back