Mayorga bitch slaps MMA fighter, after smoking a cigarette in his face

Sure. McCoy was just fine when people were patting him on the back and telling him how smart he was. When he ended up on the losing end of an argument, he was a whiny cunt. He lied a lot too and I also still believe that he was actually an alt account used by different people.
ConspiraSeano Hour on Sherdog.

Alt account used by different ppl.
What would make u think that?
Different writing styles?

I will say that if he was banned, why not make a new name, unless it was multiple people who said fuck it and didn't want to make a whole new name.

Do u have suspicions on who these cast of characters were?

ConspiraSeano Hour on Sherdog.

I will say that if he was banned, why not make a new name, unless it was multiple people who said fuck it and didn't want to make a whole new name.

Do u have suspicions on who these cast of characters were?
Not really. Do you remember Shiodkanartist or whatever? That was a mod account used by lots of people.

?
I caught the guy contradicting himself about his past a few times. I don't recall what, exactly.

are you still talking about kid? geez seano, he must have really yanked on your balls for you to go on like that. I thought i could hold a grudge.

Sure. McCoy was just fine when people were patting him on the back and telling him how smart he was. When he ended up on the losing end of an argument, he was a whiny cunt. He lied a lot too and I also still believe that he was actually an alt account used by different people.

You don't say.

That presser, haha, Mayorga is too much. Glad this thread resurfaced, Ive been watching this all week.

are you still talking about kid? geez seano, he must have really yanked on your balls for you to go on like that. I thought i could hold a grudge.
I was asked about it.

Back