Mayberry vs the Misc. U aware brah?

zyzz is middle eastern so you're wrong
he was a brown skinned Aussie. Hardly evidence they don't openly and often repeat that muslims should be exterminated and shit like that. Lol @ denying the misc is racist af

he was a brown skinned Aussie. Hardly evidence they don't openly and often repeat that muslims should be exterminated and shit like that. Lol @ denying the misc is racist af
hes Armenian-Australian
islam isn't a race.

by your logic. Tyron Woodley isn't black.. he's a dark skinned American

It's weird, since I discovered the misc I don't come here to the mayberry as often, but I post in the misc much less often than I post here.

The misc is fucking hilarious but so god damn toxic if you try and have any real discussion of ANYTHING. Also, the dudes over there make the war room look like the huffington post. They basically have no rules so the real ugly side of racism that's under the surface in the WR, is out in the open over there.

I like the sense of community in the Mayberry more, so I post here more often. But I spend more time reading the misc.

What say you denizens of mayberry?

bb-logo-clean.png

VS

default_img_450x250.jpg

Would add a poll but I'm not big enough of a loser yet to pay money to post on a message board.
Misc crew checking in.

What's your name on the misc, :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:?

I post on both, this is a smaller community, I like film talk on here, I just troll on misc

I've tried looking at it, but I don't enjoy the content or the way it's laid out.

Sherbro 4lyfe

It's weird, since I discovered the misc I don't come here to the mayberry as often, but I post in the misc much less often than I post here.

The misc is fucking hilarious but so god damn toxic if you try and have any real discussion of ANYTHING. Also, the dudes over there make the war room look like the huffington post. They basically have no rules so the real ugly side of racism that's under the surface in the WR, is out in the open over there.

I like the sense of community in the Mayberry more, so I post here more often. But I spend more time reading the misc.

What say you denizens of mayberry?

bb-logo-clean.png

VS

default_img_450x250.jpg

Would add a poll but I'm not big enough of a loser yet to pay money to post on a message board.
gotta say thank you for bringing the forum to my attention i need few lol every now and then looks like this will do

in on SRT thread. rape me and i'll rape you back

BB forums has my taint all over it.

Just as this place does.

They had an epic thread where they were trolling plenty of fish.

There was also some dude who banged am engaged chick, videotaped it and sent it to her fiance.

It eventually got leaked and the guy got arrested, that was in the UK.

Misc is hilarious...but you have to have a thick skin.

I use to actively post in the powerlifting subforum back in the day. Would lurk the misc but it was too much for me back then which was maybe 12 years ago...

Back