Mayberry vs the Misc. U aware brah?

Der Eisbär

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It's weird, since I discovered the misc I don't come here to the mayberry as often, but I post in the misc much less often than I post here.

The misc is fucking hilarious but so god damn toxic if you try and have any real discussion of ANYTHING. Also, the dudes over there make the war room look like the huffington post. They basically have no rules so the real ugly side of racism that's under the surface in the WR, is out in the open over there.

I like the sense of community in the Mayberry more, so I post here more often. But I spend more time reading the misc.

What say you denizens of mayberry?

bb-logo-clean.png

VS

default_img_450x250.jpg

Would add a poll but I'm not big enough of a loser yet to pay money to post on a message board.

miss the old OT, so i'm stuck here in berryland. *not that there's anything wrong with that*

i think we are better, i went into the BB.com forums once and the avs where all dudes without their shirts on, looked pretty gay, its cool if you like it i guess but i came here back to the hot chick vs hot chick threads

i think we are better, i went into the BB.com forums once and the avs where all dudes without their shirts on, looked pretty gay, its cool if you like it i guess but i came here back to the hot chick vs hot chick threads

They have numerous threads hundreds of pages long with pictures of chicks for a particular body type

miss the old OT, so i'm stuck here in berryland. *not that there's anything wrong with that*
Yeah the misc is alot like the OT where it's super toxic but in the OT guys were mostly joking around but in the misc they're mostly serious in their toxicity.

but i came here back to the hot chick vs hot chick threads
<{monica}>

I've visited the Misc a few times, but it's been a while. Right now I'm perfectly happy posting only on Sherdog.

They have numerous threads hundreds of pages long with pictures of chicks for a particular body type

interesting, makes sense they ungay it as hard as they can to compansate for the av gayness

The Mayberry is like refried diarrhea.

meaning it's superior above anything & everything.

@goldennboy

dvCQgJy.png

Never been to the misc. Don't think I'd like it.

I prefer /fit/ to the misc and I only compare them because it's people who know fitness talking about things that aren't fitness. Which becomes superficial people talking shit in a funny way

/pol/ is the best place on the internet

I'm starting to like the Mayberry more because most of it is the same people so there are a lot of inside jokes and you don't have to redescribe yourself or a situation every thread

Years ago I took one look at the misc and said, "Fuck this." Never again.

I would never surround myself with such vain and shallow subhumans.

What the hell are you guys talking about?

Back