Mayberry vs the Misc. U aware brah?

I've been by there a handful of times. There are definitely some laughs to be had but it also kinda feels like you're in the ghetto at the same time. Haven't been there in a long time.

These days I just wait until Forum Sentinel brings the misc over here.
So wait, is the misc just a bunch of Forum Sentinels running around? That may be the gayest thing on the internet.

Well, @Roca I think I may have found a place that will cheer you up.

Never heard of the misc
But i have this love hate relationship with the berry and sherdog in general.
I wish i knew how to quit you.
Tja däremot finns det ju int så mycket tjafs (menar att vara beroende av det här haket) jämfört me tex flashback. O anar att denna uppfattning förmodligen kommer vara ömsesidig. :D

The Tinder thread over there had me rolling with laughter.
Those guys are animals.

5vn3ht.jpg

old misc was awesome; so much lulz to be had and there were some quality threads. any thread that zyzz or the aesthetics crew posted instantly turned to 100 page thread. female miscers got exposed, ugly asian chick modeling, YBD was god, camel jockey was our hero, ghost bulk, goldengains, photoshop threads, pissening dark lod of the piss genova, gif threads, alien misc,

U7eNQUZ.png

5ShUjQS.gif

sywkdd.gif

Yeah the misc is alot like the OT where it's super toxic but in the OT guys were mostly joking around but in the misc they're mostly serious in their toxicity.

There's a lot of fucking around over at the Misc too tho. That said, you have like a couple million members or some shit like that on that entire forum (not just the misc). It's hard to accurately compare. Here on SD it's a smaller board which gives you a chance over some time to bump into just about everyone that posts here regularly giving it more familiarity.

I dig SD the most overall over some of the boards I still have accounts on. Community wise anyways.

As for the OT vs the Misc? Well, I'll say this: the Misc has nothing -nothing- on the Offshoots that have been created as a result of all the bant OT posters.

old misc was awesome; so much lulz to be had and there were some quality threads. any thread that zyzz or the aesthetics crew posted instantly turned to 100 page thread. female miscers got exposed, ugly asian chick modeling, YBD was god, camel jockey was our hero, ghost bulk, goldengains, photoshop threads, pissening dark lod of the piss genova, gif threads, alien misc,

U7eNQUZ.png

5ShUjQS.gif

sywkdd.gif
lol that graph never gets old. gold.

one of the lulziest forums on the interwebs and it actually has quite a bit of notoriety in the mainstream

A few examples

- This super super fat dude used to shitpost and troll there for years. A few members go him to post an actual picture of himself and they saw that he was fucking MASSIVE. Instead of piling on and making fun of him, they like step by step walked him through losing weight and this dude completely turned his life around. Went from being like 500 pounds landlocked on his mothers couch to losing an absurd amount of weight, getting a job, etc etc. I've seen this story online and on the news. Not necessarily a funny story but an example of the attention the forum gets.

-Another one, that is fucking hilarious and sad. This dude from australia was a regular poster on there. Recognized as a "Chad" (an alpha/steal yo girl). Invites tinder date up to his high rise apartment. Tinder date goes awry after lots of booze. She loses her marbles. He locks her out on the balcony to calm down. She drunkenly tries climbing down and falls to her death. Chad calmly walks across the street, orders pizza and calls his lawyer. Story is all over australian media. Dude gets acquited and becomes the legend known now as Balconybrah. Gets photographed making this face upon walking out of court -
795afff04cc1abd4d3dcbb11c3363cd1

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/10/20/man-acquitted-murder-in-new-zealand-woman-balcony-death.html

Just a small sample of misc retardation.
I might join it, but someone said it has WR levels of racism which I already see enoug of here.

It's way beyond WR levels of racism.

its not that bad and when it does get out of hand, the mods shut it down. it takes a special kind of person to misc; you need thick skin and a sense of humor, thats for sure

I joined the misc in 2009 and posted there a lot. Funnily enough over there I pretend to be a guy lol. Anyways, a couple of years ago I felt it got even shittier than it already was, and haven't checked it in forever.

How is that even possible unless they are openly advocating for the extermination of all black people?
They're not very racist against black people. They do openly advocate the extermination of the middle east and muslims.

Back