Max made weight

Good . Now he can be forgiven for the past few times , let’s just hope for a good fight !!!

But Sherdog's local Doctors told me he couldn't make Featherweight anymore???
giphy.gif
Shouldn’t and couldn’t are two different things.

I think you do. It's apparent that you're a whimp based on your writing style. Probably one of the least intinidating users on the entire forum, LOL.

You're so macho

I like Ortega but Max is the man. Can't root against him.
War Max!

I thought I'm a :eek::eek::eek:, now you're sort of kissing my ass.

Im not a Macho or tough guy, but I can handle a bitch like you quite easily.

Sarcasm, boy. And at least you know you're gay as aids

lol max got his hands full and more with ortega. you gotta be kidding me saying this is his easiest fight.

aldo is well past his prime, im actually surprised he beat stephens, i thought jeremy was gonna knock him out. that was really surprising to say the least. ortega would handle aldo easily, he would catch aldo in the pocket with some short strike and jump on him or snatch a sub real quick.

that lingering symptoms you are saying is the process of being shook, max was scared from the start once the fight was set, as it got closer each day he simply got more scared. he wanted none of ortega, and i am pleasantly surprised he made weight today because ortega will demolish him come fight night.

ortega has more tools at his expense than max does, i mean max got taken down by fucking conor of all fighters. you think a grappler like ortega wouldnt be able to drag him to the ground in a flash? you gotta be kidding me. ortegas chin is grade a, his striking is much more crisper and tighter and not like a rock em sock em robot game. his bjj is second to none in the divison. so where is it what holloway is better than ortega at? legit please tell me.

as for competition. minus aldo, you think guys like stephens, lamas and pettis are better than frankie and cub? you gotta be joking right?
I wasn’t kidding. Also, you can’t say Aldo was past his prime but not act like Frankie isn’t either. Aldo looked better then ever the last time he fought Edgar and Edgar had nothing for him. Plus Edgar has been getting up there in age and taken tons of damage over the years.

Hmmmm..... do I wanna be champ at 145 and ppv points or do I wanna be a top 5 guy at 155 and just make my guaranteed purse? Man idk that's a tough decision!

I think you are misreading. He isn’t gonna have to climb to LW ladder. He will either fight for the title immediately or Conor/Ferg as a headliner and still make Ppv points.

He makes sooooo much more money at LW for his next fight. If he somehow manages to become top dog of the LW division then he makes way more money than as a FW champ. The LW division has much more interesting fights.

Back