Max Holloway: The fight is happening June 3 cause Mr. Aldo didn’t want to show up at UFC 205...

I dont believe you Donald Duck Holloway. You literally called him out in the cage then ducked the next day when you found out he accepted. Now we have to wait for your lame ass because you are keeping him inactive for another 6 months

considering its his word against Dana i believe Holloway

As much flack as Holloway has taken for not fighting in February, he’s quick to remind everybody that he was originally supposed to face Aldo last year but the current featherweight champion declined to face him.

“The fight is happening June 3 cause Mr. Aldo didn’t want to show up at [UFC] 205 because he was kicking and crying and complaining to the UFC that he wanted to fight the one guy that everybody is trying to chase and everybody knows who that guy is,” Holloway said referencing Conor McGregor. “He was trying to chase that fight and he already had a fight.

“The fight could have happened way before now. He had the opportunity to fight me at [UFC] 206 but do a little research before coming at me. This is what Jose Aldo said and I quote ‘I don’t want to fight no one except for Conor and if I was to fight someone, I would fight Anthony Pettis because I believe Anthony Pettis is an easier fight and he’s a bigger draw than Max Holloway’. That’s what your champion has been saying. I thought your champion was willing to fight whoever, whenever and go out there and put on a show. Old boy didn’t show.”

Once the ankle injury flared up after his win against Pettis in December, Holloway was then offered the opportunity to star in a new film called “Den of Thieves”, which came directly from UFC president Dana White.

“I went to the doctor later that week and they said I needed to stay off the ankle for four to six weeks. I called the UFC they said no problem and the day after Dana White calls my phone and offers me this movie I’m in now called “Den of Thieves” with Gerard Butler and 50 Cent and O’Shea Jackson, they offered me the movie,” Holloway said. “Then he goes around saying I’m the one whose fault why this fight is taking so long.

“It’s tripping me out. He offered me a movie role. It doesn’t make no sense.”

Holloway takes it one step further by explaining that the main reason he accepted the movie role came after Aldo started talking about moving to lightweight for a potential matchup with undefeated Russian contender Khabib Nurmagomedov.

“I only took the movie because Aldo came out and said he was going to fight for an interim 155-pound title. I’m like I’m not going to wait around for this guy,” Holloway said. “They weren’t going to give me another fight so they gave me a movie role. I took the movie.

“[Aldo] and his alternative facts, they need to get that straight and we’ll see June 3. We’ll see what happens.”

http://www.foxsports.com/ufc/story/...regarding-jose-aldo-and-conor-mcgregor-032717
The dude said he had to take time off for his son to go to Disney land or some shit.

Fuck. That.

lol.... Aldo is screwed
giphy.gif

War Mad Max. Beast. Warrior.

Would rather listen to him then the whiney mawfkuz in this thread. Thanks for J-Roc pic on first page.

Bunch of do nuthing b*tches. Ya'll shut the fck up. You don't like listening to him, don't listen to him. Nobody wants to listen to your bitch ass snarky comments. Fcking amount of retard on this forum is unreal.

He should tell that Waldo joke some more..

<{spoogebab}><{clintugh}>

Bravo Max, you went from a likeable fighter to one that just needs to shut up and stick to fighting.

Fuck. I went from being aware of this guy, to hoping he gets Benji Radached so he stops talking so fuckin much of this stupid shit. (No disrespect intended to Razor)

I'm not sure if you're referring to when Sherk cut him open or when Leben broke his jaw, but either way, I'd be fine with that as long as it is an entertaining fight. If we get Max vs Jeremy Stephens out of this, I'll never watch another Holloway fight.

dunno why but this post made me lol :p you sir deserve one fedor with a cat :

PIArZyh.jpg
Hahaha thank you :D . I love this pic of Fedor, I seen it before.. its awesome!!!, that cats expression is like "wow I am with Fedor" . Super awesome.

Holiday - Waldo... Who will find the belt first!!!

Dear Max,

Shut the fuck up.

Love,
Sherdog

Back