Max Holloway: The fight is happening June 3 cause Mr. Aldo didn’t want to show up at UFC 205...

Everyone knows that he turned down the fight recently not Aldo. Just hush, Max.

Fuck. I went from being aware of this guy, to hoping he gets Benji Radached so he stops talking so fuckin much of this stupid shit. (No disrespect intended to Razor)

Didn't Holloway pull out of UFC 208?
That one was admittedly bullshit, though. Aldo tried to pull a fast one by agreeing to fight when Holliday asked for the fight. Who does that?! Come on Mr. Aldo...!

Okay, fair enough! It's gonna be a very fun fight to watch. That's for sure. It's probably 2nd most anticipated for me behind Stipe vs JDS 2(I'm a big Stipe fan, love and respect JDS as well and I'll actually be there in Dallas) Gonna be a great time.

I agree Holloway is so much better than the rest of the guys his age, it's really not close. He'd demolish Yair(I'm a big fan of his as well.)
For sure. I'm also very excited for Stipe vs JDS. That card is sick, i'm jealous. So many amazing fights. Frankie vs Yair, Eddie vs Dustin.
I have a soft spot for JDS. But i can't wait for that fight and card.
cannot wait for Aldo vs Max either. We'll see which of us is right.
I think if Aldo wins he goes up to 155, and then we get another 5 years of amazing FW fights with Max, Yair, Superboy and others.

Fuck. I went from being aware of this guy, to hoping he gets Benji Radached so he stops talking so fuckin much of this stupid shit. (No disrespect intended to Razor)

That one was admittedly bullshit, though. Aldo tried to pull a fast one by agreeing to fight when Holliday asked for the fight. Who does that?! Come on Mr. Aldo...!
Ha, was a dirty trick by Aldo. He had actually already signed to fight winner of 206 prior to the fight, not knowing the winner. Dirty trick for sure.
Truth is i like Max. But damn he got a taste of publicity after his point and bang vs lamas, then he went full retard. never go full retard.

Max will sell tons of PPVs with his magnetic personality

"Where's Jose Waldo? Someone go find him and tell him to meet me in Brooklyn."

"We found him, he is down to fight you in Brooklyn."

"My ankle is hurt and my kid wants to go to Disneyland and I'm going to take time off to shoot a movie."

"Where's Jose Waldo? Someone go find him and tell him to meet me in Brooklyn."

"We found him, he is down to fight you in Brooklyn."

"My ankle is hurt and my kid wants to go to Disneyland and I'm going to take time off to shoot a movie."

200w.gif

When it comes to this fight I just don't believe what either of them say

Hopefully it's just a good scrap

aldo is going to pull out, don't invest anything into this fight

Sorry max but the more you speak on it, the more you sound like a dumbass

Nope Aldo signed to fight the winner of Pettis /Holiday .
He just sign the dotted line and the UFC gave the Date.

I started reading it in my mind in Holloways voice and accent and it was unbearable so had to stop. Holloway already had a fight booked against Pettis before UFC 205 so stop complaining about

weird! for some reason same thing with me. i read it in holloway's voice and even his antics.

Love it.... based on the Conor fight, Max starches Aldo...... Which I'm sure Max knows.... Sadly MMA Math doesn't work.

That aside.

Max smokes him

I started reading it in my mind in Holloways voice and accent and it was unbearable so had to stop. Holloway already had a fight booked against Pettis before UFC 205 so stop complaining about

dunno why but this post made me lol :p you sir deserve one fedor with a cat :

PIArZyh.jpg

He's clearing the air because Dana went around lying and you fucking apes tell him to "JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP" like he's repeating himself. APES

when both guys say they'll take it, and then both guys back out, then quoting fighter A blaming the fighter B is just as stupid as quoting fighter B blaming fighter A.

i look forward to this fight if/when it happens. i sure hope it does happen. until then neither fighter is blameless, and only a true nuthugger/hater believes one or the other is.

Back