Max Holloway responds to Conor

Max is a different fighter now. Max also took the fight on short noticed.
o wow that fight was on short notice as well? like half of conor's fights are against 2 week trained opponents. It almost makes me want to think conspiracy theories and that connor is purposely fighting people on short notice so they aren't properly ready for him and have as short of gas tanks as he does.

o wow that fight was on short notice as well? like half of conor's fights are against 2 week trained opponents. It almost makes me want to think conspiracy theories and that connor is purposely fighting people on short notice so they aren't properly ready for him and have as short of gas tanks as he does.
Put the crack pipe down.

The myth that mcgregor dismantled max holloway is a joke. that wasnt a blowout at all.
Conor dominated all 3 rounds with a torn ACL using his wrestling. It was absolutely a blowout. Max offered nothing in that fight and claimed he too was injured afterwards. It wasnt even a remotely competitive fight. He might not have "dismantled" Holloway because of his torn ACL, but he blew him out of the water on the scorecards. There is no "myth."

Lol this is the type of thing that people overreact about. They feel like they have to pick a side.

The fact is Conor isn't champion anymore. He was never beaten for the title but if you don't defend, life goes on. There's a new champ.

Max Holloway.
Conor is lineal champ

Conor dominated all 3 rounds with a torn ACL using his wrestling. It was absolutely a blowout. Max offered nothing in that fight and claimed he too was injured afterwards. It wasnt even a remotely competitive fight. He might not have "dismantled" Holloway because of his torn ACL, but he blew him out of the water on the scorecards. There is no "myth."
Ya he crushed max with a blown acl lol then max was like ya but i twisted my ankle haha . Max will never be able to beat conor and he knows that as does any rational person that saw that fight and has seen both of them since , conor is on another lvl then max

Like Max said Conor is the 2015 champ
Exactly, is the FW division supposed to sit on the couch for 4 years just wait for Connor to make up his mind. Good for Connor moving around and makin' that skrilla, but Max is legit champ now

Max has improved a lot. As much as I like Conor, his win over Aldo was less impressive than Max's, and Max has all the advantages in the rematch, so I'd favor him over Conor.
Lol what the hell does max do better than conor ? Doesnt box as well doesnt kick aswrll his wrestlibg isnt as good and he has a 4 " reach disadvantage they fight again and conor will stop max , but max wont move up to go after that fight we all know that .

The only way that fight would happen is at lightweight

Lol this is the type of thing that people overreact about. They feel like they have to pick a side.

The fact is Conor isn't champion anymore. He was never beaten for the title but if you don't defend, life goes on. There's a new champ.

Max Holloway.

Isn't that the beauty of NEVER defending? You NEVER get beaten.

It would be fair for people who bring up this fight to call Joe Duffy the true UFC champion.

When Max fought Conor, he was considered talented striker, but mediocre fighter overall and he trained in the garage. Took the fight on short notice and broke his ankle in the first round. He lost to Leonard Garcia two fights earlier for freak's sake. His 10-fight run is one of the best examples of fighter's improvement - he was a class better with every single appearance.

Lol what the hell does max do better than conor ? Doesnt box as well doesnt kick aswrll his wrestlibg isnt as good and he has a 4 " reach disadvantage they fight again and conor will stop max , but max wont move up to go after that fight we all know that .

He's better at managing distance, grappling and submissions. Conor would eventually gas, like Aldo - in my opinion - then be ripe for the taking. I admit Conor is probably the safer bet, but I think Max can beat him.

He's better at managing distance, grappling and submissions. Conor would eventually gas, like Aldo - in my opinion - then be ripe for the taking. I admit Conor is probably the safer bet, but I think Max can beat him.
He is most definiely not better at distance control than conor , conors timing and distance control is his best assets and we already saw he is a weaker grappler from the first fight , conor has more weapons when it comes to striking he would use a similar game plan as the first time keep max guessing if its a kick or punch coming and that would open conors tds . Conor gassed due to nates size which max doesnt have . And yes conor is the safe bet because he is the much better and versitile fighter with much better power .

It would be fair for people who bring up this fight to call Joe Duffy the true UFC champion.

When Max fought Conor, he was considered talented striker, but mediocre fighter overall and he trained in the garage. Took the fight on short notice and broke his ankle in the first round. He lost to Leonard Garcia two fights earlier for freak's sake. His 10-fight run is one of the best examples of fighter's improvement - he was a class better with every single appearance.
He did not break his ankle you are making that shit up , he said he sprained his ankle

Actualky it would be poirior he beat duffy , did i do that right ? Everybody max has beat cinor has or would beat quicker

Back